Entertainment Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Nbcuniversal Universal City
Nbcuniversal Universal City urgently required following position for Entertainment Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Entertainment Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Nbcuniversal Universal City Jobs Details:
The Entertainment Coordinator will provide administrative support to two executives in the Current Programming department of the Universal Television Studio organization, and serve as office liaison communicating with internal NBCU divisions as well as the external business and creative community.
- General administrative duties including: answering telephones, scheduling, arranging drive-ons, copying and scanning, filing, submitting expense reports, and planning all travel arrangements for executives
- Coordinate conference calls, meetings, table reads and run-thrus; maintain files and status reports for series in production
- Assist in internal communication with our production and talent, and across NBCU departments and divisions; as well as with external partners in the creative community: networks, streaming services, other studios, agencies and managers.
- Maintain submission logs & material grids
- Will be a team player and cover for other department assistants as needed
- Conduct research on request and maintain a general awareness of industry trends, formats, talent and competitive environment
- Bachelor's degree
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Dropbox, Concur and Google suite
- Minimum 1 year experience within studio, network, production, or agency
- Minimum 2 years entertainment experience
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
- Willingness to work overtime and on weekends with short notice
- Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
- Must have work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
- Flexible, personable, self-starter who’s extremely detail-oriented with the ability to interface with the creative community as well as all levels of NBCU staff
- Experience working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills imperative
- Ability to work well with others and collaborate across the organization to achieve goals
- Ability to anticipate, problem solve and stay level-headed under pressure.
- Multi-task oriented, strong organizational process and time management skills
- A motivated individual with a passion for television and willingness and desire to learn would enjoy working with our fun and dedicated team.