Safety Manager Jobs Vacancy in Group Dallas
Group Dallas urgently required following position for Safety Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Safety Manager Jobs Vacancy in Group Dallas Jobs Details:
Responsible for ensuring all field services within the market are performed safely by training personnel, supporting the development of standards and policies, and monitoring compliance to safety standards and policies for work on towers, utility poles, and various parts of cellular infrastructure
Essential Functions (Key Responsibilities):
1. Safety Policy – Develop and administer tower safety, utility, and traffic control policies and practices in collaboration with safety personnel, department leadership, and human resources.
2. Compliance Management – Monitor and manage compliance with safety standards, policies and requirements by field personnel and subcontractors.
3. Training and Development – Research and develop or acquire safety trainings for operating on cell towers, utility poles, and related infrastructure.
4. Training Implementation – Train and instruct tower and utility personnel and subcontractors on proper use of safety equipment and techniques, oversee new hire training, and monitor, evaluate and improve related training activities and materials.
5. Safety Support – Provide guidance to employees in the field who experience challenging or potentially dangerous or unsafe working conditions.
6. Perform related responsibilities as required or assigned.
- Technical Knowledge – Proven knowledge of tower climbing techniques on towers and utility poles, equipment and related safety standards
- Hands-On – Ability to “roll up sleeves” and get involved with policy details and climbing techniques
- Communication Skills – Proven oral and written communication skills, with the ability to prepare and deliver concise, understandable instruction and training
- Computer Skills – Proficiency in the use of personal computers, including spreadsheet, word processing, presentation, and publishing software
- Analytical Skills – Strong analytical and conceptual skills, especially in analyzing climbing challenges and evaluating compliance with safety standards and policies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Hygiene or related discipline
- OSHA 30 Certified Safety Professional prefer OSHA 500
- MOT Certification – (Maintenance of Traffic)
- Knowledge of OSHA 1926 construction standard
- NATE Fall Protection Trainer Certification
- At least 5 years of progressively responsible related experience in the construction industry
- Prefer related experience in tower construction work
- Prefer related experience in instructional program design within the construction industry