District Manager Premium Beer Jobs Vacancy in Standard Beverage Corporation Lenexa
Standard Beverage Corporation Lenexa urgently required following position for District Manager Premium Beer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
District Manager Premium Beer Jobs Vacancy in Standard Beverage Corporation Lenexa Jobs Details:
Standard Beverage Corporation is a family-owned wine, spirits, and beer distributor with offices in Wichita, Lawrence and Lenexa, Kansas. We employ approximately 300 dedicated people and provide the most diverse portfolio of the industry’s top tier brands. Standard Beverage has been delivering world class service to customers throughout the state of Kansas since 1949 and has since become the largest Kansas-owned liquor distributor. Our mission is very simple: to provide the best possible service to both our customers and supplier partners. We’re a modern, dynamic, progressive beverage company, yet grounded with old-fashioned values of hard work, loyalty, and a genuine commitment to excellence.
We are currently looking for an energetic, competitive, and responsible sales professional with management experience to join and lead a sales team in the Kansas market. The ideal candidate will have beer industry experience as well as extremely strong leadership skills. This individual must also have an ability to review analytical data and implement change strategies when necessary. This Director of Sales will be responsible for developing and maintaining positive relationships with our customers, employees, and suppliers and win own the responsibility for success of their group in their assigned market. The Sales Director will work with and train Sales Representatives to develop their skills and achieve goals as set by the Sales Vice President.
ESSEENTIAL RESPONSIBILITES/JOB TASKS
- Sales Leadership Responsibilities
- Develop, maintain and maximize productive relationships with retail accounts and suppliers.
- Assist the Sales V.P. in developing a talent pipeline by maintaining a bench of sales talent.
- Supervise, train, mentor and develop sales representatives including ride-a-longs & conducting sales meeting.
- Ensure proper account routing and coverage for vacations, leaves and changes in personnel.
- Assist the Sales V.P. in maintaining a high performing team, conducting annual performance reviews and addressing underperformers in a timely manner.
- Work closely with other leaders (Sales Directors and Sales V.P.s) to maximize the selling, training and customer service opportunities across the company, including the on-premise channel and other divisions.
- Marketing Responsibilities
- Build and maintain a deep and passionate understanding of the industry specific to the division. Must be credible with suppliers, customers, and the rest of the selling team.
- Partner with suppliers and portfolio directors to develop and implement planning, pricing, allocations, incentives and promotion strategies and tactics which profitably drive product sales.
- Drive execution of marketing efforts to ensure they translate into sales, margin and achieve supplier plans in the field by coordinating and supporting supplier visits, surveys and tastings.
- Distribute and maintain supplier tracking forms, incentive books, and pre-plans as directed by the Sales V.P.
- Track distribution and sales and communicate results to promote team sales and meet quotas.
- Track inventory and ensure distribution of Point of Sale received by division.
- Assist in the completion of end of month program books.
- Profit & Return Management Responsibilities
- Consistently drive attainment of targeted dollar goal objectives.
- Manage expenses and drive financial accountability in your portion of the business unit.
- Understand and help drive budget expectations amongst direct reports.
- General Duties
- Support company policies and procedures.
- Comply with all laws and regulations.
- Travel as necessary.
- Execute additional duties and special projects as assigned.
- High level of integrity, commitment, and possess a strong work ethic.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience that is determined to be directly related to the foregoing specified requirements may be considered for substitution.
- Strong persuasive presentations skills, including the ability to speak before large audiences both internally and externally.
- Background or experience in the beverage or restaurant/bar industry a plus.
- Knowledge of the alcoholic beverage industry, including knowledge of beer, beer terms, and beer production process techniques helpful.
- Passion for industry with the ability to continuously learn new brands and represent effectively to customers.
- Licenses, Age restrictions:
- Valid Driver's License and maintain an acceptable driving record and valid driver license, and maintain auto insurance coverage at least to the minimum amount specified by the Company and state law.
- Must be 21 years of age or older at the time of employment in order to sell alcohol in the state of Kansas.
Job Type: Full-time
- Beverage Industry: 1 year (Required)
- Sales Management: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)