Social Media Strategist Jobs Vacancy in Digital Cincinnati
Digital Cincinnati urgently required following position for Social Media Strategist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Social Media Strategist Jobs Vacancy in Digital Cincinnati Jobs Details:
To Officially Apply Go Here: **https://2060digital.com/careers/
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for developing, executing, and maintaining clearly defined social media strategies for the Market in a manner that supports the clients overall brand, personality, and goals. This position is responsible for evaluating, planning, organizing, managing, and contributing to the several social media channels in an effort to achieve client objectives.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Independently develop, execute, and maintain Social Media strategies for clients with the focus on growth. Test, measure, and analyze strategies to determine the value of the product in accomplishing goals and increasing/maintaining followers.
- Attend on-site and off-site meetings with assigned clients and have on-going communication with them.
- Develop and monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of Social Media programs as well as analyzing, reviewing, and reporting on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Participate in and initiate online conversations across a variety of channels.
- Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in social media preferred.
- Proven passion and demonstrated ability for using social media - a power user of all social media tools including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, Widgets, YouTube, RSS, etc. and how to use these tools effectively for assigned clients.
- Knowledge and understanding of technology, web, and latest social media trends.
- Experience in advertising, public affairs, and online marketing.
- Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to work in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Ability to function in a team environment.
- Ability to work established schedule and other hours as needed.
Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. The Company will make reasonable physical accommodations to facilitate the ability to perform essential job functions.
Job Type: Full-time