Senior Facilities Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Fluidigm South San Francisco
Fluidigm South San Francisco urgently required following position for Senior Facilities Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Facilities Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Fluidigm South San Francisco Jobs Details:
Would you like to join an innovative team creating technology to power groundbreaking insights in academic, clinical, pharma and biotech research?
Our life science analytical and preparatory systems in mass cytometry and genomics can be found in leading academic institutions, clinical research laboratories, and pharmaceutical, biotech and ag-bio companies worldwide. Our mission is bold and ambitious, powering advancements in human health research that can change lives.
- Assist with the day to day operations of the SSF facility (first line of response for facility urgencies)
- Oversee all Facilities external vendors/partners (Day Porter; contractors)
- Responsible for all Facilities, EH&S expense reports
- Act as back up to the Sr. Facilities Coordinator by physically managing hazardous waste, compressed gas cylinders and event set-up (tables, chairs, etc.)
- Maintain chemical inventories via Purchasing and ensure the Chemical Hygiene Plan is kept up to date
- Work with laboratories to maintain par levels and reduce storage
- Manage safety training software and track completion
- Oversee break room operations, including costs
- Create and manage spreadsheets, trackers and power point presentations for a variety of projects
- Manage all facilities and safety contracts and PO’s, including cost analysis, when appropriate
- Assist in the creation of a plan for the transfer of all facilities & safety functions and vendors to Genesis Tower
- Participate as a vital member in the pre-planning and implementation of the 5S process at Genesis Tower
- Manage the instrument move to Markham, Canada including inventory, crate build, pick-up and delivery
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma and 5+ years of experience, or combination of education and experience, working in a bio-tech environment
- Must possess an understanding of scientific laboratory operations and chemical inventories
- Own and manage projects of intermediate-complex scope that require good judgment, strong analytical skills, and effective communication
- Must be able to create and manage spreadsheets and power point presentations
- Careful attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven ability to multi-task, problem solve and drive tasks to completion
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, and to function effectively under the stress of competing priorities
Excellent customer service skills
Sounds good? Apply online with your resume!
Fluidigm is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, or national origin.