Implementation Engineer Tag Management Jobs Vacancy in Publishers Clearing House Jericho
Publishers Clearing House Jericho urgently required following position for Implementation Engineer Tag Management. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Implementation Engineer Tag Management Jobs Vacancy in Publishers Clearing House Jericho Jobs Details:
Publishers Clearing House (PCH) is searching for an Implementation Engineer - Tag Management who will be a key member of the PCH Digital organization. As a implementation engineer, you will work as a member of the cross-functional PCH Digital team partnering with Paid media team to implement audience verification/conversion tracking / enterprise tagging are created and deployed correctly. You will be responsible for working with the Acquisition Team and 3rd party teams to ensure that the required tags are implemented correctly, and the desired data is being captured to meet the defined business needs.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Liaise between Marketing / Acquisition / Site Development/ CRM / DMP and other third party teams to gather requirements, articulate business objectives, and develop/implement the measurement and tagging for Google Analytics.
- Implement analytics tracking tags needed for ongoing reporting and analysis.
- Testing, quality assurance, and debugging of tracking tagging code.
- Developing processed and procedures to streamline the data acquisition process.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 3+ years of experience in BI development and report writing using relational database engines
- Familiarity or direct experience with BI technologies
- Business analysis experience required, preferably in a large media company
- Experience working on web analytics or tag management projects
- Knowledge and use of Tag Management Systems such as Tealium (preferred), Adobe Dynamic Tag Management, or Google Tag Manager.
- Strong and effective inter-personal and communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Organized, detail-oriented and self-motivated
Publishers Clearing House (PCH), headquartered in Jericho, NY, and with offices in Melville, NYC, Portland, ME, and Boston, MA, is a leading direct-to-consumer company offering a broad range of products, digital entertainment services to consumers as well as customized solutions for advertisers. Our continued success in today’s new digital publishing environment is built on PCH’s unique, free-to-play, chance-to-win value proposition, which enables individually personalized offers based on the trusted first-party relationship we maintain with millions of consumers and is fueled by the excitement of the Publishers Clearing House brand.
Join our winning team and apply today!
This is a Long Island, NY based position. Candidates must reside in the NY tri-state area.
PCH is an Equal Opportunity Employer