Medical Front Desk Receptionist Chinese English Jobs Vacancy in West Houston Urology Houston
West Houston Urology Houston urgently required following position for Medical Front Desk Receptionist Chinese English. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Medical Front Desk Receptionist Chinese English Jobs Vacancy in West Houston Urology Houston Jobs Details:
We are looking for a honest, hardworking, reliable, detail-orientated, multi-tasking, bilingual (Chinese/English), full-time, front desk Medical Receptionist position. This position is immediately available at West Houston Urology, located at 12121 Richmond Avenue, Houston, TX 77082.
The position is a medical receptionist who works in the front of the office and is the first person who interacts with the patients when they walk into the waiting room. Occasionally you may be asked to assist as a medical assistant for urinalysis.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Maintain a kind, friendly, patient, and professional attitude.
- Check-in and check-out patients.
- Patient scheduling new and follow-up.
- Scanning and filing documents in EMR (Athena).
- Collect payments.
- Record payments in book.
- Follow-up calls with insurance companies to answer questions and follow-up on pending claims.
- Monday through Friday 8am-5pm, noon-1pm is lunch.
- After 3-month trial period, with salary increase and performance based year end bonus.
- $14-15.00/hour, paid holidays and bi-annual bonus based on performance
- Bilingual (Chinese/English).
- Medical Assistant past experience, preferred but not necessary.
- Experience with EMR.
- Experience with calling insurance companies.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Chrome Browser, and fax machines.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 /hour
- Driver’s License (Required)
- English (Required)
- Chinese (Required)
- United States (Required)