Legal Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Utrecht Kleinfeld Fiori Partners Washington
Utrecht Kleinfeld Fiori Partners Washington urgently required following position for Legal Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Legal Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Utrecht Kleinfeld Fiori Partners Washington Jobs Details:
We are a boutique law firm specializing in political and ethics law looking for a new legal assistant to perform office administrative functions including phones and scheduling, legal research, and generally support our attorneys. Past and current clients include members of the House and Senate, presidential campaigns, non-profits, and political committees. This is an excellent position for someone who would like to gain legal experience before or while pursuing law school.
Our ideal applicant has the following qualifications:
- College degree from an accredited university;
- Fluency in Microsoft Office and some familiarity with Adobe Acrobat;
- A thorough understanding of IT issues;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Strong verbal and written communication abilities;
- Professional demeanor;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects independently;
- A good work ethic, especially with limited supervision;
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Preparing draft correspondence and memos;
- Keeping the “trains on time” by ensuring follow up on action items;
- Tracking attorney time and expenses;
- Creating accurate client invoices using PC Law (training provided);
- Maintaining electronic and paper files;
- Professional and timely response to client inquiries;
- Legal research;
- Administration of health and life insurance;
- IT support;
- Answering phones and scheduling meetings and calls;
- Other duties as requested;
Competitive benefit package available. Our office hours are 9AM to 6PM, Monday through Friday and we are located just off of Farragut Square.
Please submit a cover letter, resume and writing sample.
While this position is full-time, we are willing to be flexible with hours for college students who are completing their degree and will have full availability by June.
- Bachelor's or completion of Bachelor’s by June 2019
Job Type: Full-time
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedules
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules