Strategic Account Director Northeast Jobs Vacancy in Cvs Health
Cvs Health urgently required following position for Strategic Account Director Northeast. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Strategic Account Director Northeast Jobs Vacancy in Cvs Health Jobs Details:
- Leading the direct activities of the strategic account team by providing the overall direction and strategy
- Influencing client up-sell opportunities, growth, and retention by clearly communicating the client vision amongst the account team
- Assisting with strategizing, planning, and other tools to meet client needs
- Managing contracts and ensuring that CVS Health solutions are effectively positioned to result in increased revenue
Your success as a Strategic Account Director - Individual Contributor will be driven by your ability to grow revenue for the assigned book of business and achieve above average client satisfaction scores. Your understanding of the PBM and managed care environment as well as keeping up to date on market trends will enable you to position CVS Health programs and solutions effectively to client decision makers. The contributions you will make as a Strategic Account Director will position CVS Health for long term growth in the competitive PBM marketplace.
This position has the ability to work remotely or in a CVS Corporate Hub in the Northeast region. You must have ability to travel up to 40% of the time.
- 5+ years of experience in a PBM or managed care sales/service executive with a large, strategic account and leadership experience.
- Must be able to travel up to 40%.
- Travel may require but is not limited to flights, overnight stays, local travel, travel on short notice and other travel deemed necessary by the Company.
- Must possess a valid and current driver’s license.
- Must possess personal vehicle sufficiently reliable to meet the requirements of the job and is appropriately insured.
- 1+ years People management experience
- 10+ years of experience managing Health Plan accounts.
- 10+ years of experience managing a book of business in the PBM industry
- RxClaim experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred. Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.