Administrative Asst Jobs Vacancy in Oreal Usa Clark
Oreal Usa Clark urgently required following position for Administrative Asst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Asst Jobs Vacancy in Oreal Usa Clark Jobs Details:
Effectively support Analytical, DG and Microbiology teams by handling administrative duties as well as some general lab activities to allow greater focus on strategic work.
- order lab supplies as requested
- maintain inventory of office supplies
- maintain the contract employee POs
- enter new vendors in the system.
- efficiently manage associated POs with an emphasis on continuous improvement in the process
- Receive/verify Analytical bridge request
- Enter raw material Bridge request
- Create and or run BO/BI reports for performance indicators and sample queues providing management with required information
- Prepare meeting materials and assists with the development of PowerPoint presentations
- Assist with travel arrangements and meeting planning for international visitors
- Manage the schedule of reoccurring meetings like department meetings, management meetings and 1 on 1 staff meetings for the department head- room reservations, coffee/food orders
- Organize newcomers arrival (IT requirements) and FIT meetings
- Manage Sharenet
- General Lab Activities
- labeling jars for micro
- conduct color odor appearance for other L’Oreal entity raw material receptions
- offsite storage including Micro
- manage Analytical chemical inventory
- manage raw material standards inventory
- service contract scheduling/work orders
- HS diploma with 6 years’ experience
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills required
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
- Clear sense of urgency and problem solving skills
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to identify inefficiencies in current processes and suggest improvements
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.