Front End Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Metricly Reston
Metricly Reston urgently required following position for Front End Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Front End Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Metricly Reston Jobs Details:
Metricly provides tools and coaching to users throughout their cloud journey to safely and easily control their public cloud spending. The Metricly platform provides tools addressing the 6 major disciplines of cloud cost management: Administration, Billing Analysis, Idle Resources, Right Sizing, Reservations, and Capacity Monitoring. Our tools leverage real-time capacity metrics and deep learning analytics to identify opportunities for optimizing cloud resources and reducing AWS spend—without the typical hassles or consulting fees.
We are headquartered in Reston VA (Washington D.C. area) with remote employees in multiple US states and countries. The company is growing rapidly and funded by leading venture capital investment firms that specialize in financing Software as a Service (SaaS) providers.
- Amazon Web Services, Docker
- Cassandra, Elasticsearch, Kafka, Redis, Spark
- Java 8, Spring Boot, Node.js, Ember.js
Join the team that’s delivering the industry’s leading big data visualization platform powered by a unique machine learning technology which automates the analysis of cost, capacity and performance data generated by the rapidly expanding public cloud market.
The ideal candidate has experience developing intuitive and modern user interface for a SaaS product using EmberJS technology on a platform that continuously delivers multiple deploys per week. Additionally, the candidate is compatible with our culture of integrity, teamwork, determination, innovation, and fun.
- Build out the company’s single page application within the Ember framework
- Collaborate with product management to create new features or improve existing functionality in the user interface
- Collaborate with backend engineering team to optimize use of REST API and backend support for a high performing and scalable user interface
- Write clean code with reusability, testing, and performance in mind. Maintain consistencies with UI throughout the application
- Collaborate with support team to identify and address bugs and help deliver a high level of customer satisfaction and directly hear feedback from end users
- Maintain design and progress information in Atlassian Jira and Confluence
- Significant experience with Ember, Angular or React
- Experience with continuous delivery using Atlassian Bamboo or Jenkins
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) services
- Experience with JSON and REST API
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Self-motivated, quick learner, detail oriented and well organized
- Independent problem solver with superior technical, analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently and efficiently in small teams
- Comfortable in fast-paced, start-up environments
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills
- Bachelor in Computer Science with at least 2-5 years of experience
- Must be a US Citizen. Preference will be given to candidates based in the DC area.
Metricly values talent and offers a competitive salary, a high amount of stock options, and an excellent benefits package.
Ready to Apply?
Email your resume to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.