Learning Strategist Jobs Vacancy in Salience Learning Philadelphia
Salience Learning Philadelphia urgently required following position for Learning Strategist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Learning Strategist Jobs Vacancy in Salience Learning Philadelphia Jobs Details:
At Salience Learning, we combine the science of learning with our expertise in the business of science to solve the life-science industry's most complex business challenges by creating memorable, transformative learning experience. Are you ready to transform the way the life-science industry learns? Join the movement. Be salient.
Salience Learning is currently seeking a full-time Learning Strategist. A perfect Learning Strategist candidate brings strong prior knowledge of the various roles and their responsibilities in the pharmaceutical and bio-tech industry. You are insatiably passionate about identifying what a learner in a role needs to do and know, outlining a solution filled with unique and creative active learning ideas and activities to address those needs and then building all the materials to bring that outline to life. Occasionally, you might deliver the solution, but more likely you'll empower others to do so. You can do all these steps independently, as part of a team, manage others doing it, with input from the Head of Learning Strategy and Solutions or any combination thereof.
Throughout this process, you keep your cool under pressure while exceeding expectations and meeting deadlines. You have initiative. You have a results-orientated mindset. You want to eradicate multi-hour didactic and directive training sessions from the face of the earth. You have uncompromising integrity. And, every-so-often, you laugh out loud at yourself or the world. You want to be part of a movement that drives change in an organization that believes the one's character is as important as their capabilities.
As a team member at Salience, a Learning Strategist values:
- solving our clients' business challenges by being passionate about creating solutions
- creating bold new ideas and constantly improving to exceed our own high standards
- trusting others contributions, but knowing we succeed as a team
- empowering ourselves to make Salience Learning the best place to work
A Learning Strategist will individually do or manage others doing the following actions:
- Participate in or lead client interviews or document reviews or both to assess and identify the business' goals, what the learner needs to do and what the learner is doing now
- Identify and deconstruct the learners' motivational, knowledge and skill needs to go from where they are now to what they need to do
- Prepare and contribute to in-depth design documents that outline a learner-centric solution to those needs whether it be a single workshop or tool, a series of solutions or a long-term learning curriculum or plan
- Create a measurement plan and tools to assess a solution's impact across all Kirkpatrick levels of measurement
- Interview subject matter experts (SMEs) or conduct secondary research to supplement your knowledge to develop solutions
- Build the slides, write the scenarios, cases, detailed Facilitator notes or explainer video script, measurement tools and secure materials to develop the design from start to finish (Note: Graphics support is available)
- For live solutions, manage any printing, document distribution and site preparation and for virtual solutions, liaison with producers and confirm technology needs
- When necessary, conduct Train the Facilitator sessions to empower others to successfully deliver, measure and evaluate a solution from start to finish
- Actively collect feedback from learners, clients and the project team to identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Consult with the Salience Project team including Client Service team members throughout the process to gather client feedback and ensure solutions address the business' need and exceed client's expectations
To do those things successfully, a Learning Strategist will know:
- PowerPoint like the back of their hand
- Past, present and emerging learning theories, science and technology
- Google Suite of tools
Competencies (How the work gets accomplished):
- Demonstrates Salience Learning values
- Entrepreneurial and highly self-motivated, with willingness to be managed to a comprehensive set of performance metrics and quantitative measures
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Thrives in an environment where they can manage or collaborate with multiple internal teams, clients and projects
- Ability to motivate and influence both internally and externally; demonstrates excitement and passion
- Manages stress and ambiguity
Qualifications / Skill Requirements:
- An insatiable passion for learning
- 4-year college degree, MBA, Masters in Education, Instructional Design, etc. preferred
- 8+ years of learning and development experience in the life sciences or consulting industries
- Demonstrated success in assessing needs and designing and developing creative and unique solutions for adult learners across modalities - live, virtual, job aid, video, PDFs, self-directed learning guide, or any other ideas - we'd love to hear them!
- Structured communicator. MINTO principle adherent, can summarize and deliver key facts and supporting reasons concisely and coherently
- Polished professional when engaging with clients or presenting information
- Business acumen of the pharmaceutical industry and operating structures of global, multi-national corporations
- An understanding of project and change management concepts and techniques
- A PowerPoint guru
- Demonstrated success at managing multiple projects and meeting deadlines
- Strategic thinking skills to address critical business issues
- Humility and a sense of humor; we have fun too!
- Local to Greater Philadelphia, New Jersey and New York and willing to travel to client sites in the PA, NJ, and NY areas as needed (~25% of the time)
Salience Learning offers an attractive compensation and benefits package that includes: competitive salary, bonus incentive plan, medical/dental/vision plan, 401(k), health and wellness bonus and continuing education matching bonus. The long-term success of this individual will only be limited by his/her performance. This position is currently 100% remote with ability to travel to client and conferences needed (~25% of the time).
Salience Learning is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and encourages applicants to apply regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or veteran status.