Cad Designer Jobs Vacancy in East Coast Acquisition Charlotte
East Coast Acquisition Charlotte urgently required following position for Cad Designer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cad Designer Jobs Vacancy in East Coast Acquisition Charlotte Jobs Details:
Reputable telecommunications company in Uptown Charlotte that provides design, project management, and consulting services to leaders in the telecom industry. Cohesive team environment and relaxed culture. Competitive pay + benefits.
The CAD Designer interprets information regarding aerial and buried/underground Outside Plant (OSP) telecommunications cables and associated facilities, using resources including GIS systems, Google Earth, easement drawings, and information gathered on site by Field Technicians. This information will then be used to create CD's for create CD’s for new and modified network cables, utility poles, hand holes, terminal cabinets, etc.
The successful candidate will be a team player with technical aptitude and willingness to learn, and will be comfortable in a cross-functional, multi-cultural environment.
- Prepares and revises site drawings in 2D CAD software.
- Maintains project drawings and related documents in internal file directory.
- Interprets site photos, maps, preliminary drawings, and additional documents to create clear and concise designs.
- Completes designs within deadlines and with minimal supervision.
- Conducts field surveys and tech walks.
- Performs other duties as directed.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Knowledge of AutoCad, Solidworks, and Visio (formal training preferred).
- Prior telecommunications experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $32,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- CAD Software: 1 year (Preferred)
- Autocad: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Charlotte, NC (Required)