Data Analyst Coordinator Compumark Watch Jobs Vacancy in Clarivate Analytics Boston
Clarivate Analytics Boston urgently required following position for Data Analyst Coordinator Compumark Watch. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Data Analyst Coordinator Compumark Watch Jobs Vacancy in Clarivate Analytics Boston Jobs Details:
Clarivate Analytics clients are the trailblazers and risk takers who come up with life-changing ideas. We’re looking for our own trailblazers to help us keep providing clients some of the world’s most trusted brands, spanning scientific and academic research, patent analytics, pharmaceutical and biotech intelligence and IP management.
We’re an independent owned company with a rich heritage and a bold entrepreneurial mission. If you’re excited by the thought of helping people and organizations go from new ideas to life-changing innovations faster, we’re excited to consider you for a position at Clarivate.
Rising global trademark Filings. Proliferating online and offline channels. Exploding social media and web content.
Valuable brands are more vulnerable to infringement than ever before. CompuMark helps you meet the challenge with the broadest, most reliable global watch coverage and the most efficient watch management tools.
Responsible for assisting the Manager in assuring the accurate maintenance of CompuMark’s Watch portfolio and the timely delivery of Watch reports in the assigned region (EMEA/NA and other markets). Specific responsibilities include workflow planning and resource utilization advice. Assists with performance management and acts as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for complaints handling and problem resolution. Works closely with the Quality and Analytics Team to ensure adherence to product specific standards and efficiency benchmarks. Continuously feeds observations to the Process Leads to pursue enhancements of the existing processes. Provides ongoing feedback to team to foster continuous improvement and engagement. Works half of the time in production.
- Workflow Management: Is responsible for the team planning, oversees workflow distribution, helps ensuring Watch products meet or exceed delivery deadlines and quality metrics; proactively identifies and recommends efficiency and quality opportunities
- Performance Management: contributes to goals setting, shares with Manager/Team Leader observations on analysts’ performance to prepare mid-year review, and annual review
- Training: Identifies training needs within the team and discusses the identified opportunities with Manager/Team Leader and Quality Lead. Provides relevant training to new and existing staff. Coaches the members of the Watch Team and leads by example
- Recovery: Provides support as SME to Manager/Team Leader, Process Lead and colleagues in the issue resolution and recovery efforts as they relate to device search and device watch workflows and tools
- Problem resolution: acts as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for complaints handling and problem resolution
Scope and Impact:
Provides clear and transparent communication to the team on Clarivate and CompuMark initiatives and updates. Acts as a Watch subject matter expert answering questions and providing guidance specifically regarding the Watch products and services. Assists in leading a team of Watch analysts and in managing individual and team performance. Responsible for training and coaching the team, provides clear and transparent communication on best practices and goals. Spends approximately half of the time coordinating the workflow process and providing assistance to the manager, while being directly involved in production (estimated ratio 50/50).
Technical / Professional Skills & Competencies:
- Technology: The ability to use a range of current technologies (i.e. Microsoft Office, Webex, Jabber, SharePoint, etc.) to work effectively and to achieve enhanced business outcomes. Awareness and experience with workflow management tools
- Product: The ability to understand the business context in which the company operates; this includes a basic understanding of the company's offerings and a deep understanding of the Watch products
- Communication: The ability to communicate effectively face to face, in video conference and in telephone conversations and in writing
- Time Management : The ability to achieve intended outcomes within allocated timeframes and resources
- Coaching: The ability to deliver feedback and provide coaching to individuals and teams
Additional characteristics include:
- High level of professionalism and ability to lead by example
- Excellent writing, presentation and overall communication skills
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Fluent in English (corporate language)
- Any additional language (Spanish, French or German) will be considered an advantage
Relationships – Internal / External:
- Internal: Colleagues, CompuMark management team
- External: Customers, vendors
Certification / Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Post Graduate) or equivalent work experience required
- Previous job-related experience
- Previous operations experience within a similar work environment required
- Positive energetic approach
- Focusing on Customers
- Collaborating across teams
- Building Talent
- Bias toward helpful action
It is the policy of Clarivate to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Clarivate will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.