Operations Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Lendingclub San Francisco
Lendingclub San Francisco urgently required following position for Operations Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Operations Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Lendingclub San Francisco Jobs Details:
LendingClub (NYSE: LC) was founded in 2007 under the belief that a technology and data-driven marketplace can improve the way people access and invest in credit, creating value for both sides. Since then, we've helped millions of Americans take control of their debt, pursue their dreams, and invest in their future – all in a fair, transparent, and affordable way. Today we’re the world’s largest online credit marketplace, facilitating billions of dollars in loans annually, and we’re leading the governance of a new industry by developing ethical, responsible ways to bring greater value and better opportunities to our members. Everyone deserves a better financial future and our team is committed to making that a reality.
The Systems Analyst is responsible for conducting User Acceptance Testing (UAT) on new and existing system functionality, validate virtual environments are properly configured and accessible by end-users, help manage telephony systems, and utilizing workforce management software. As the analyst you will identify and communicate major issues that affect operations and assist the correct teams in fixing anything that affects production. The analyst will be part of a multi-functional team that recommends and implements solutions that strive to improve efficiency, service levels, and the customer experience. On a day-to-day basis, you will coordinate UAT activities with various business partners, understand how to demonstrate virtual workspace environments with intent to scale, and ensuring that our technology and execution support a great borrower experience. The role requires constant communication and the ability to influence at all levels of the organization. You will be joining a dynamic, high-performing team that operates at full speed while maintaining extremely high quality of work. Does this sound like you? Continue reading.
- Have a deep understanding of operations, with diverse customer contact center experience, and is motivated to improve the customer experience.
- Will be relentlessly curious, always striving to identify pain points and corresponding solutions, and is always asking “how can this be done better” and have
- Will be the subject matter expert on your areas of focus
- Must have the capability to work in a fast-paced environment with limited supervision, usually under pressure of tight deadlines, and where a high degree of creativity and adaptability are needed to solve multiple problems.
- BA or BS degree
- Highly analytical and organize with an obsession for the small details
- Strong desire to learn and master complex contact center metrics, best practices and software systems
- Fast learner who is driven to action and is never satisfied with the status quo
- You are confident, self-driven, and competition excites and motivates you
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs/ issues that arise (including some early mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays)
- Intermediate Excel Skills (e.g. vlookups, pivot tables, sumproduct functions, etc.)
- Understanding of call center operations & metrics (AHT, Adherence, Occupancy, etc.)
- Experience with analyzing, interpreting and summarizing complex data sets
- Presentation skills / ability to build effective Power Point decks
- Tableau & SQL experience are positive
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.