Mail Inserter Operator Jobs Vacancy in Pci Group Inc Fort Mill
Pci Group Inc Fort Mill urgently required following position for Mail Inserter Operator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mail Inserter Operator Jobs Vacancy in Pci Group Inc Fort Mill Jobs Details:
All Shifts Available!
Day Shift: 7am-7pm 3 Days on, 4 Days Off, then 4 Days on, 3 Days off
Night Shift: 7pm-7am 3 Days on, 4 Days Off, then 4 Days on, 3 Days off
Experienced Inserter Operators needed Pay depending on experience. Top pay $16.75/hr. Overtime is available.
The Inserting Operator is responsible for the overall quality, output and efficiency of the inserting equipment. By being teamed with an Assistant Operator, the Inserting Operator will focus on machine operation and quality while the Assistant Operator focuses on material movement. The Inserting Operator is ultimately accountable for the quality of all materials produced and for following all standard work procedures.
Mail Insert Operator Responsibilities:
- Work with the Assistant Operator as able to ensure all finished materials are processes appropriately
- Understand the capabilities of the machine to achieve optimum print quality
- Maintain workflow efficiency by evaluating processes at each stage of production
- Operator is responsible for creating a predictable process through:
- Correctly performing preventative maintenance routines
- Ensuring that each job is properly set up
- Performing routine inserting procedures, most of which require specific skills and aptitudes
- Inspecting for adherence to procedures using, visual discrimination, quality analysis, and judgment
- Recognizing when routine adjustments are necessary and identifying errors at the earliest possible stage to minimize production rework
- Perform adjustments accurately, efficiently and according to procedures, minimizing unexpected downtime and maintenance calls
Job Type: Full-time
- Mail Industry: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)