Facilities Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Services
Services urgently required following position for Facilities Project Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Facilities Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Services Jobs Details:
- Manage facility custodial and O&M personnel at the facilities
- Conduct regular inspection and audit of site conditions and operations and manage implementation of any required corrective measures with in-plant staff and outside subcontractors
- Utilize site CMMS system to properly organize and ensure that service, repair and PM calls are completed on time
- Maintain calendar for operational and permit related reporting to regulatory agencies and ensure that reporting is performed on a timely and accurate basis for each operating facility
- Oversee the preparation and delivery of regular safety and equipment operations training to all employees
- Coordinate facility operations with GSA per the contract
- Participate facility turn over from construction to operational status including hiring of new on-site service personnel; manage initial training of new hires by equipment manufacturers and suppliers
- Provide project management for major repair and replacement projects at facilities
- Perform other duties as required.
- Associates degree, engineering or other technical degree plus 7 years or more of proven experience with operation up keep of facilities, including operations management experience
- At least 5 years of recent (within the past 7 years) experience in directing operation and maintenance of equipment in a supervisory capacity for equipment of the approximate size, complexity, and other characteristics of the equipment to be operated and maintained
- A minimum of 2 years of recent (within the past 5 years) HVAC and controls experience with equipment of the approximate size, complexity, and other characteristics of the equipment to be operated and maintained
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with OSHA requirements and safety related training.
- Must be technically competent in electrical, HVAC, generators and overall building management and operations
- Experience in operation of facilities employing multiple staff and 24 hour 7 day a week coverage.
- Prior experience in managing subcontractors providing maintenance or repair services.
- Financial planning and budget experience, with ability to develop a business case required.
- Excellent oral, written, computer communication and presentation skills required.
- Valid Drivers’ License issued by state of residence and in good standing.