Degreed Theater Arts Instructor Jobs Vacancy in Blazinbrook Management Llc Houston
Blazinbrook Management Llc Houston urgently required following position for Degreed Theater Arts Instructor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Degreed Theater Arts Instructor Jobs Vacancy in Blazinbrook Management Llc Houston Jobs Details:
We are looking for theater instructors for a high school setting. BILINGUAL IS A PLUS. Must be degreed. This position will be 7-8 hours per day Monday- Friday, some afternoons may be required.
Your hours depend on the campus you will be assigned to. Your requirements are as follows but not limited to:
Develop and implement plans for the curriculum program assigned and show written evidence of preparation as required.
- Prepare lessons that reflect accommodation for individual student differences.
- Plan and use appropriate instructional/learning strategies, activities, materials, and equipment that reflects accommodation for individual needs of students assigned.
- Work cooperatively with special education teachers to modify curricula as needed for special education students according to Individual Education Plans (IEP).
- Use technologies in the teaching/learning process. * Consistently assess student achievement through formal and informal testing.
- Present a positive role model for students that supports the mission of the school district.
- Create a classroom environment conducive to learning.
- Manage student behavior in the classroom and administer discipline according to board policies, regulations, and IEP.
- Establish and maintain open lines of communication with students and their parents.
- Maintain a professional relationship with all colleagues, students, parents, and community members.
- Participate in the district staff development program.
- Demonstrate behavior that is professional, ethical, and responsible.
- Attend and participate in faculty meetings and serve on committees as required.
- Any other assignment deemed appropriate by the building principal.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $20.00 to $30.00 /hour
- tutoring: 1 year (Preferred)