Financial Analyst Associate Development Program Jobs Vacancy in Fis Brown Deer
Fis Brown Deer urgently required following position for Financial Analyst Associate Development Program. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Financial Analyst Associate Development Program Jobs Vacancy in Fis Brown Deer Jobs Details:
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs technical analysis to determine present and future financial performance.
- Gathers, analyzes, prepares and summarizes recommendations for financial plans, acquisition activity, trended future requirements and operating forecasts.
- Meets with organizational unit/department managers to discuss and establish timelines and methodologies for completing budgets.
- Researches and compiles data to forecast and prepare annual and monthly budget projections for a division or similar group of organizations.
- Tracks revenue and expenses on a monthly basis, comparing actual to forecasted figures and makes necessary adjustments.
- Performs economic research and studies in areas of rates of return, depreciations, working capital requirements, investment opportunities, investment performance and impact of governmental requirements.
- Prepares reports for management summarizing results of research, analyses and evaluation of any discrepancies.
- Gathers and analyzes current data to aid in estimating future expenditures.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
Bachelor's degree in accounting or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Good understanding of generally accepted accounting principles as well as company accounting policies, procedures and standards
- Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner
- Ability to analyze and solve problems using learned techniques and tools
- Analytical and statistical examination skills
- Ability to understand and apply learned concepts
- Attention to detail, accuracy and confidentiality
- Demonstrated ability to plan and accomplish work to ensure critical deadlines are met
- Ability to create spreadsheets and demonstrated proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office and accounting software
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, clients and public
FIS JOB LEVEL DESCRIPTION
Performs discrete tasks working under close to moderate supervision with limited latitude for independent judgment and the ability to overcome minor obstacles while communicating problem areas to others. Consults with senior peers with goal of continually building knowledge/experience while minimizing any risk. This role is focused on learning to apply standards, developing an understanding of the business, and advancing personal professional growth through certifications and tailored goal setting. The position nonetheless exercises delegated authority to make and implement decisions having broad implications to the business.
With a 50-year history rooted in the financial services industry, FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. We champion clients from banking to capital markets, retail to corporate and everything touched by financial services. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, our 53,000 worldwide employees help serve more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor's 500® Index.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf and here: www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.