Real Estate Acquisition Manager Jobs Vacancy in Mobiledged Llc Houston
Mobiledged Llc Houston urgently required following position for Real Estate Acquisition Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Real Estate Acquisition Manager Jobs Vacancy in Mobiledged Llc Houston Jobs Details:
Our Team is growing! We have immediate openings for experienced Sales Professionals to join our Company as a Real Estate Acquisitions Manager in the Houston area.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
Are you a self-motivated individual with an entrepreneurial spirit and huge hunger for success? If so we want to talk to you!
The primary responsibility of this position is to obtain/acquire real estate on behalf of our company, through multiple resources and strategies.
DAY TO DAY WORK WOULD INCLUDE:
- Outbound cold and warm calls with potential sellers
- Follow up with leads daily
- Continuous relationship and rapport building with future and current prospects
- Research, track and source new real estate for the firm
- Consistent communication with sellers in person and via text, phone and email
- Use data to calculate the after repair value, max offer, and repair costs for potential properties
WHO IS A GOOD FIT:
If you’re a negotiation expert with strong interpersonal skills this is the job for you.
If you have a sales edge, analytical outlook, strong interest in real estate, have a highly developed sense of customer service and enjoy working with a fun, fast paced company then we want to work with you! We have a dynamic company culture and are looking for the perfect addition to our team.
- Sales experience is crucial. To be successful in this role you will need to meet a minimum number of calls per day and a minimum number of acquisitions each month
- Real Estate Acquisition experience is a plus
- Real Estate License is not required but Real Estate knowledge is a plus
- Strong ability to analyze and conduct inspections for property viability and deal profitability
- Ability to source and acquire real estate properties that need either cosmetic or a full renovation
- Proven inside and outside sales experience
- Text and email savvy along with demonstrated follow-up skills
This is an all commission based position with expectations of closing at least 2-5 deals per month
Applicant must be located in or within 20 miles of Houston, TX
Submit your resume and cover letter, letting us know what unique skills and talents you would bring to the position, the team and the company.
To your success!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
Salary: $50,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- Real Estate: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)