Project Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Intel Folsom
Intel Folsom urgently required following position for Project Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Intel Folsom Jobs Details:
The project analyst will be responsible for establishing and maintaining planning, tracking, and indicator systems for the BigCore organization supporting key teams and programs with the goal of improving long term visibility and predictability and enabling data driven decision making. The primary customer interactions will be at the engineering team level and supporting first line managers.
Ability to perform in a high pressure, detail oriented environment with multiple weekly deadlines and time critical analyses. Good communication skills with the ability to present complex data and draw conclusions in an easily understandable way. Impeccable integrity. Gathering and analyzing data, then spotting trends and recommending improvements. In this position, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Building and facilitating plans
- Providing tracking support and status analysis for managers and stakeholders
- Developing project management solutions and measurements.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as team member
- Excellent communication skills at both technical and business levels
- Flexibility and ability to work successfully in a dynamic team environment and cross site/globally
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- English written and spoken
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
Candidate must be pursuing a BS degree in Computer Science, Computer engineering or Electrical Engineering.
This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
At least 6 months of experience with:
- Microsoft* Office* applications
- Excel* pivot tables, formulas, and VBA*; PowerPivot
- Si Design / Front End / Back End
- Project management software, MS Project or ProChain would be an advantage
- SQL database experience would be an added advantage
- Post Si flows and processes highly desired
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....