Assessment And Authorization Analyst Junior Jobs Vacancy in Booz Allen Hamilton Arlington
Booz Allen Hamilton Arlington urgently required following position for Assessment And Authorization Analyst Junior. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assessment And Authorization Analyst Junior Jobs Vacancy in Booz Allen Hamilton Arlington Jobs Details:
Act as a liaison for Cybersecurity Service Provider (CSP) clients on a DoD network through the assessment and connection approval processes. Assemble all client documentation and supporting materials to assessment packages for the government for approval. Support the connection approval team lead with assessment, validation, and client liaison activities.
- 1+ years of experience with the DoD Assessment and Authorization (A&A) approval process
- Experience with the Risk Management Framework (RMF) process, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Special Publications (SP) 800-37, NIST SP 800-53, and Committee on National Security Systems Instruction (CNSSI) 1253
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Ability to develop effective working relationships that improve the quality of work products
- Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- DoD M 8570 - IAT II Certification
- Experience with eMASS
- Ability to handle competing priorities
- Possession of excellent organizational skills
- BA or BS degree in IT, Cybersecurity, or related field
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status—to fearlessly drive change.