Recording Science Instructor Jobs Vacancy in Blazinbrook Management Llc Houston
Blazinbrook Management Llc Houston urgently required following position for Recording Science Instructor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Recording Science Instructor Jobs Vacancy in Blazinbrook Management Llc Houston Jobs Details:
We are looking for a DJ / Recording Arts Instructor for both primary and secondary level education. This position will be 2-8 per day Monday- Friday, days or afternoons. Your hours depend on the needs of the campus you will be assigned to.
Your requirements are as follows but not limited to:
Recording arts technicians synthesize, mix and record music, voices and sound effects for recorded productions. They're trained to use sound technology to create quality finished recordings for films, videos and CDs.
Sound technicians generally work at a sound console and use digital equipment. They operate amps, microphones, transformers, outboards and software to edit and perfect recordings. They customize sound to the specifications of producers, directors, artists and managers.
Recording arts technicians might work as sound designers, sound mix technicians and post-production engineers. They have a range of additional titles, including sound technician, sound operator and audio engineer. Recording technicians work in:
- Recording studios
- Film studios
- Television stations
- Concert stadiums
- Post-production facilities
- Corporate sound departments
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Passion for children.
- Ability and patience to work interactively with children.
- Basic knowledge of federal and state education laws.
- Computer literate.
- Prepare lesson plans.
- Strong organizational, time management, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Able to learn and implement teaching curriculum software programs and instruct students on utilization.
- Able to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to travel as necessary.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $50.00 /hour
- Basic Computer Skills: 1 year (Preferred)