Church Bookkeeping Specialist Account Manager Jobs Vacancy in Simplify Church O'Fallon
Simplify Church O'Fallon urgently required following position for Church Bookkeeping Specialist Account Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Church Bookkeeping Specialist Account Manager Jobs Vacancy in Simplify Church O'Fallon Jobs Details:
Our Church Bookkeeping Specialists (Account Managers) are the life-blood of our organization.
Each Account Manager has direct contact and partnership with a number of our church partners. As an Account Manager, you are a vital part of every interaction the church has with our company. You are responsible for handling and reviewing the transactions they submit as well as being a resource to help pastors and lay leaders navigate the waters of managing the small business side of a church.
As a Church Bookkeeping Specialist, you will:
– Interact with your assigned churches to manage their Accounts to include ongoing transactions and monthly reconciliation
– Manage the church’s Chart of Accounts and assist with line item designations
– Ensure an on-going communication with the church
– Training and assistance in using our Proprietary Online Church Bookkeeping Portal for Transactions Submissions
You may view more details at https://simplifychurch.com/church-bookkeeping-church-specialist/
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 /year
- Church or Non-Profit Bookkeeping: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Flexible schedules
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules