Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Archdiocese Louis St. Louis
Archdiocese Louis St. Louis urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Archdiocese Louis St. Louis Jobs Details:
Would you like to work for one of the Top Workplaces in St. Louis for the fourth year in a row? The Archdiocese of St. Louis invests in its employees and provides an environment with a focus on work/life balance and encourages its employees to be good stewards of the Church. We also offer a generous benefits package, including paid time off. The Archdiocese is a non-profit organization which encompasses 180 parishes, 110 schools, over 90 offices/agencies and a Catholic population of more than 500,000.
We currently have a full-time opportunity for an Administrative Assistant in the Office of Marriage and Family Life. This role provides overall administrative support to the office and collaborates on a regular basis with other agencies, ministries and parishes within the Archdiocese of St. Louis.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serve as administrative support to the Executive Director and entire department with correspondence and organizational duties.
- Create fliers, brochures, and correspondence to promote the programs and services of the Office of Marriage and Family Life and the Office of Missionary Discipleship.
- Respond to calls and email requests for reference information and materials.
- Maintain Access database for the department.
- Maintain website content for Office of Marriage and Family Life page and newsletters for the Disciple’s Dispatch, Never Alone, and Great Commission.
- Assist with social media communications for the department (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram).
- Attend meetings as assigned.
Knowledge & Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma, plus a minimum of two years’ experience in and administrative role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Access and Outlook. Experience in In Design a plus.
- Experience with social media and website management for work related functions.
Skills & Attitudes Required for Success in Job:
- Understanding and support of Catholic Church & Christian community.
- Service-oriented attitude, good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- This position requires working in the evening and on weekends when necessary.
- Collaborate on a regular basis with the Office of Marriage & Family Life staff, priests, deacons and other agencies of the Archdiocese of St. Louis.
- Familiarization with other Archdiocesan agencies and their mission.
Qualified candidates may submit their resume and cover letter including salary requirements to email@example.com.