Administrative Aide Water Dis Jobs Vacancy in City Wichita
City Wichita urgently required following position for Administrative Aide Water Dis. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Aide Water Dis Jobs Vacancy in City Wichita Jobs Details:
Provides support services to Division Manager to furnish information and relevant data to requesting parties in a timely manner. Being customer focused; addresses customer issues and service related concerns promptly as they are brought to the Division Manager's attention.
Examples of Work Performed:
- Gathers and compiles budget, payroll and/or other financial data.
- Composes responses to routine correspondence.
- Records minutes or takes notes for a supervisor at meetings with staff employees, outside agencies, boards and/or commissions.
- Evaluates information, developing alternatives and formulating recommendations.
- Evaluates, develops, modifies, and/or implements administrative support process and procedures.
- Monitors and ensures compliance with policies and procedures.
- Processes specific sets of complex transactions involving employees, outside agencies, and/or citizens.
- Maintains program or project information data base or files.
- Verifies accuracy and/or completeness of transactions.
- Compiles transaction summary information.
- May have responsibility for processing and verifying payroll for a division, department or other work group.
- May assume responsibilities of supervisor in his/her absence.
- May be responsible for training and meeting room configuration, and equipment and materials.
- Completion of work assignments may require the operation of a vehicle.
- These examples are not intended to be all-inclusive. Other related duties may be assigned as needed.
Requirements of Work:
- Knowledge of research techniques, sources of information, and statistical procedures
- Knowledge of electronic spreadsheet development, using basic mathematical and descriptive statistical operations
- May require knowledge of union agreements, Human Resources policies and other regulations covering payroll administration
- Ability to use a computer to access, interpret, and record information
- May require the ability to effectively plan, organize, and supervise the work of others
- Ability to review complex data entry for verification of accuracy
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with associates, employees of other departments, representatives of other organizations, and the public
- May require ability to move tables, chairs and carts as needed to set up meeting and training rooms
- May require ability to acquire and maintain a valid Kansas driver's license
- An employee shall not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
Required Experience and Training:
Graduation from a four-year college. Some clerical supervisory experience may be preferred. An equivalent combination of education, experience and training may be considered. Offers of employment are contingent upon passing a pre-employment physical, which includes drug screening, and upon satisfactory evaluation of the results of a criminal record check. .