Healthcare Reporting Data Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Cigna Raleigh
Cigna Raleigh urgently required following position for Healthcare Reporting Data Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Healthcare Reporting Data Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Cigna Raleigh Jobs Details:
This role requires a motivated individual who can provide a consultative and collaborative approach to helping the key stakeholder(s) answer business questions using data. You will be the person leading various proof of concept (POC) efforts working with business stakeholders to define detailed requirements for bridge solutions until a long-term strategic reporting solution can be put into place. You’ll need to dig into what business insights stakeholders are interested in and determine were the opportunities are to bring value to our customers. The areas of focus include, but not limited to, Customer Personalization, Clinical Operations Performance, Utilization/Case Management, and Customer Wellness engagement.
- Prepare detailed operational reports such as ad-hoc reporting, pilots, opportunity analyses and tactically-oriented, daily-to-monthly reports.
- Identify data sources and data elements needed for new reports, and enhancements to existing reports, and appropriate data sources.
- Ensure quality and integrity of data collected, analyses performed, and reports generated.
- Work effectively and efficiently on multiple tasks and deadlines, while producing high quality results.
- Strong business acumen that can be leveraged in order to discuss business objectives and technology as well as underlying data required to support product needs.
- Perform opportunity analysis on existing products/populations to determine Cost drivers, TMC saving or improved customer satisfaction.
- Advanced degree in MIS, Business, Computer Science or equivalent mastery and training preferred.
- Advanced knowledge and hands-on experience with data analysis using SQL/SAS to research, explore, manipulate and analyze data to understand end-to-end delivery within a reporting environment.
- Some experience with related operational analytics and advanced mathematical concepts preferred but not required
- Proven experience translating business needs into detailed capabilities and facilitate interpretation into practical applications and solutions
- Ability to create and achieve success by negotiating and problem-solving in complex organizations / highly matrix management environments with minimum guidance and mentor
- Strong customer focus and management of stakeholder expectations
- Proven experience with database/reporting tools (Cognos, Looker, Tableau, TOAD, etc).
- Translate business needs into practical applications and solutions
- Leadership competencies with the ability to collaborate with others and establish working relationships, communicate effectively across the organization and at different levels, think and act strategically
Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status. Need an accommodation? Email: SeeYourself@cigna.com
Data Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Mercy Health Mason. Mercy Health Mason opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Data Analyst position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 13 Nov, 2018. The Data Analyst will need an understanding of healthcare terminology to assist in production and extraction of data.... ... Continue reading -->
Revenue Cycle Data Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Legacy Community Health Services Houston. Legacy Community Health Services Houston opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Revenue Cycle Data Analyst position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 25 Nov, 2018. The Revenue Cycle Data Analyst will be articulate, analytical, and a team player who understands the power of data in healthcare.... ... Continue reading -->
Clinical Data Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Cliniworks Cambridge. Cliniworks Cambridge opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Clinical Data Analyst position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 03 Dec, 2018. Program and run query criteria on healthcare data using AccelFind, the company’s healthcare data analytics platform.... ... Continue reading -->
Clinical Data Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Clini Works Cambridge. Clini Works Cambridge opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Clinical Data Analyst position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 28 Nov, 2018. Program and run query criteria on healthcare data using AccelFind, the company’s healthcare data analytics platform.... ... Continue reading -->
Strategy And Data Analyst Storyteller Healthcare Jobs Vacancy in Cordant Health Solutions Denver. Cordant Health Solutions Denver opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Strategy And Data Analyst Storyteller Healthcare position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 27 Nov, 2018. Cordant Health Solutions is seeking a healthcare Strategy and Data Analyst:. Healthcare experience a plus. Monitor the accuracy, completeness and validity of... ... Continue reading -->