Service Desk Field Technician Tukwila Jobs Vacancy in Sound Mental Health Tukwila
Sound Mental Health Tukwila urgently required following position for Service Desk Field Technician Tukwila. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Service Desk Field Technician Tukwila Jobs Vacancy in Sound Mental Health Tukwila Jobs Details:
Full time position with full time benefits (Tukwila). The IT Service Desk Field Technician provides frontline Tier 1 technical support to end-users at Sound and its partner agencies. The Field Technician is customer facing, first step of support in our Department support structure. The Field Technician defines technical problems and works with team members to timely resolve and/or determine solutions with the support of Tier 2 for resolution as needed. The Analyst I performs ongoing activities to maintain and enhance overall Sound technologies utilized by the organization.
We offer a competitive benefits package to all full-time team members including Medical & Dental Insurance: Premium 100% paid by Sound for team-member coverage and child until the child’s 26th birthday, 401K, 3 weeks of Vacation, 11 Paid Holidays, and Life Insurance.
- Provides frontline IT support services to end-users with a focus on helping them achieve positive business results.
- Troubleshoots Microsoft Windows, Office applications, and basic end-user connectivity issues.
- Sets up printers, installs and configures end-user laptops and desktops, and provide phone system administration.
- Applies software image of office workstations; desktops, laptops.
- Proactively identifies, resolves problems, and research answers and provides resources to other IT team members and users.
- Provides Access Management services: creates and assigns user IDs; maintains security group permissions, email distribution groups and other accesses as required.
- Performs desktop maintenance and support for Windows workstations.
- Supports VOIP phone system including new phone line installation, adds, moves, and changes
- Works collaboratively with other Technology Department colleagues and Project Leads to provide content expert assistance as required.
- Travels to different Sound locations to troubleshoot, deliver, and set-up computer equipment.
- As required, trains users on the use of email, telephones, and other software, as well as on IT policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as needed and/or assigned.
KEY WORK RELATIONSHIPS
This Field Technician works closely with the Technology Support Team and requires the team member to demonstrate strong competency and exemplary trustworthiness to Sound supervisory and line team members throughout all departments of the company daily.
KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES AND SKILLS:
- Strong and diverse knowledge base and proven experience in multiple areas of Information Technology.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must be able to communicate effectively (both orally and in writing).
- Ability to analyze reports and general documents.
- Excellent logic and ability to define and creatively problem solve complex situations.
- Broad awareness of enterprise information systems technologies.
- Ability to troubleshoot PC hardware – Desktop, Laptops.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with varying priorities.
- Familiarity with ITIL Service Desk best practices and procedures.
- A+ Certification Preferred
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of two years of advanced technical support.
- Proven customer or client service experience.
- Demonstrable Windows operating system and MS Office expertise.
- Proven experience in Microsoft Active Directory environments.
- Experience in the following technologies: Windows for desktop, basic Active Directory maintenance, Network Printing.
- Experience supporting mobile devices including iPhones.
- Experience utilizing industry best practices and products to address risks and situations found in modern computing environments.
- College degree in related field preferred.
- Experience in a healthcare setting is desirable, but not required.
- Washington State driver’s license and insurable driving record required.
- Must pass a criminal background check.
Send letter of interest, resume and salary history to: Sound, Attn: Alexis Owens, Job #18-178, 6400 Southcenter Blvd. Tukwila, WA 98188, or fax to (206) 302-2210