Insurance Representative Jobs Vacancy in Hbcs Wakefield
Hbcs Wakefield urgently required following position for Insurance Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Insurance Representative Jobs Vacancy in Hbcs Wakefield Jobs Details:
Our unique combination of highly trained staff, coupled with award winning technology, allows HBCS to provide superior customer service and accounts receivables management services in partnership with hospitals throughout the country. Enhance your career in the growing healthcare industry by joining our team as an Insurance Representative.
What you’ll be doing?
You will use your knowledge of the claims process by analyzing and applying payor contract terms and conditions in order to ensure that all elements of the account are accurate, and payment is processed accordingly. Here’s how:
- Identify and report trends in carrier payments and denials
- Follow–up with payors and other third parties for ensuring timely claims submission
- Resolve accounts including secondary billing, appeals process, and patient liability
Who we’re looking for?
The best fit for this job is someone who:
- Working knowledge of the insurance follow-up process
- Proficient in comprehending and applying payor contract conditions and reimbursement methodology
- Basic knowledge of healthcare claims processing including: ICD-9, CPT, and HCPC codes, as well as UB-04 and 1500 claims forms
- 1 to 2 years of patient accounts receivable and/or insurance claims processing experience
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems, as well as the ability to identify payor reimbursement discrepancies
- Ability to update multiple systems while interacting with third parties
- Excellent verbal skills with an emphasis on customer service
- Excellent computer and multitasking skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
Why you’ll want to join the HBCS team:
- Monthly Performance based Incentives
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401(k) with Substantial Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous Paid Time Off and Paid Company Holidays
- Business Casual Dress
What will you learn?
At HBCS, the opportunity for advancement is outstanding! We invest in our team members through training and development to help them reach their career goal and their full potential in the fastest growing career industry – Healthcare!
- We provide on-going interactive training to help you learn and excel at your job.
- We encourage professional growth through HBCS’ companywide training and development program.
- We provide constant coaching and feedback to help you develop your skills.
- We offer opportunities to advance in your career and become a team lead, trainer or supervisor.
Who we are?
HBCS is a leader in healthcare receivables management, providing electronic billing, insurance follow-up and self-pay recovery services to hospitals and healthcare providers throughout the United States. Our success story is a product of our high-quality staff, and their continuous commitment to demonstrating exceptional customer service while utilizing state-of-the art technology systems. With operating locations in Delaware and Massachusetts, our skilled and dedicated team delivers quality, value-added services to ensure that the goodwill established between our client hospitals and their patients remains steadfast
HBCS is an Equal Opportunity Employer