Marketing Associate Offline Media And Partnerships Jobs Vacancy in Hellofresh New York
- Marketing Associate Offline Media And Partnerships
- New York NY
- 11 Mar, 2019 30+ days ago
Hellofresh New York urgently required following position for Marketing Associate Offline Media And Partnerships. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Associate Offline Media And Partnerships Jobs Vacancy in Hellofresh New York Jobs Details:
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we're growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
We're hiring a Marketing Associate to join our Offline Media team. You will be responsible for developing and building out our Print / Insert Media program for our two emerging meal-kit brands (Green Chef and EveryPlate). You will have a tremendous amount of responsibility from day 1 and be a crucial part of the team during this exciting period of growth. To succeed in this role, you will need to have proven experience booking partnerships with leading national brands with the goal of increasing our customer base.
- Take charge with initial planning, outreach, and executing partnerships for each of our print media programs.
- Develop a well-structured media plan to achieve our aggressive acquisition and CPA goals.
- Drive innovation across the print media and partnership channel – expanding our partners and program reach, testing new creative formats, offers, and targeting opportunities.
- Update reporting on campaign performance, highlighting successes, failures, trends, and opportunities.
- Help manage channel budgets, track marketing expenses, and generate invoices.
- Work closely with our internal team (Marketing, Brand, Finance, Legal, etc.) and with our media / print vendors.
- A customer acquisition pro with a proven track record in building and scaling paid marketing channels.
- A go-getter with excellent communication skills.
- A strategic thinker, data-driven, extremely organized, and detail-oriented.
- Highly adaptable and comfortable working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Excellent at managing multiple projects at once and executing quickly.
- 2-4 years of experience in acquisition partnerships and/or direct response marketing.
- Proven experience negotiating deals and managing strategic partnerships.
- Knowledge on traditional print media (package inserts, direct mail, shared mail, catalog & blow-in inserts, and gift cards).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (data analysis, pivot tables), use of Tableau is strongly preferred.
- Fluency in KPI's such as CAC, CPA, CPM, CVR, and LTV.