Human Resources Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Del Mar Fabio Trabocchi Washington
Del Mar Fabio Trabocchi Washington urgently required following position for Human Resources Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Human Resources Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Del Mar Fabio Trabocchi Washington Jobs Details:
Job Details Our award-winning company, Fabio Trabocchi Restaurants, is now accepting resumes for our HR Administrative Assistant position within our corporate office.
We invite hospitality professionals to discover the opportunities to advance their career with our restaurant group, which includes the acclaimed restaurants Fiola, Casa Luca, Fiola Mare, Sfoglina and Del Mar.
If you understand the standards of world class service and hospitality and would like to be a part of a growing restaurant group and work with some of the best hospitality and culinary professionals, we would love to meet and invite you to discover the opportunities to advance your career within our company.
Some of our recent restaurant awards and accolades include but not limited to:
- Restaurant Association of Metropolitan Washington's RAMMY Awards Finalist "Best New Restaurant of the Year" 2018
- James Beard Foundation's "Best New Restaurant" Semifinalist 2018
- Washingtonian "100 Very Best Restaurants" #3, 2018
- Washington Post, Three Stars, February 7, 2018
- Bloomberg, "17 Most Exciting Restaurants Opening around the World this Fall", September 2017
- 1 Star, Washington DC Michelin Guide, 2018
- 1 Star, Washington DC Michelin Guide, 2017
- James Beard Foundation's "Outstanding Service Program" Semifinalist 2017
- Washingtonian "100 Very Best Restaurants" 2017
- Restaurant Association of Metropolitan Washington's RAMMY Awards Finalist "Wine Program of the Year" 2017
Broad range of HR responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Provide assistance to the Corporate Controller and Director of Operations, in providing our employees and management with human resource functions including payroll, employee records, HR forms, etc.
- Responsible for maintaining and assisting in the administration of current, up-to-date employee handbooks, orientation forms and training manuals.
- Administers employee benefits programs including healthcare, vision and dental plans, and 401(k) plans
- Keeps management and employees informed on benefits programs and related issues.
- Stays abreast of Federal, State and Local laws pertaining to personnel including drug-free workplace, hiring and firing practices, sexual harassment, disciplinary actions, etc.
- Have at least 2+ years of human resource experience, including handing payroll and benefits administration for over several hundred employees
- Knowledge of office systems and procedures.
- Knowledge of company and personnel policies and procedures administration.
- Knowledge of hiring and firing methods and requirements.
- Knowledge of Federal, State and Local laws and regulations pertaining to personnel.
- Be 21 years of age.
- Be able to communicate in and understand English
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred and experience in luxury hotel/restaurants
- Be a part of an award-winning restaurant group which continues to grow
- Competitive Pay
- Company sponsored health care plan and optional vision/dental coverage after 60 days of full time
- Excellent training & development opportunities
- Discounted Employee Meals
- Referral Bonuses
View our Join our Journey Video to get a glimpse of what it's like working for us: