Clerical Associate Iii Med Surgery Positions Available Jobs Vacancy in Nyc Health Hospitals New York
- Clerical Associate Iii Med Surgery Positions Available
- Nyc Health Hospitals
- New York NY
- 23 Oct, 2018 30+ days ago
Nyc Health Hospitals New York urgently required following position for Clerical Associate Iii Med Surgery Positions Available. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Clerical Associate Iii Med Surgery Positions Available Jobs Vacancy in Nyc Health Hospitals New York Jobs Details:
Queens Hospital Center is making good on its promise to the people of southeastern and central Queens to maximize both patient convenience and positive clinical outcomes. Residents of Queens can count on the delivery of quality medical care right in their own borough. In 2002 the hospital opened a state-of-the-art, 261-bed facility that includes the Queens Cancer Center, the first comprehensive cancer treatment center in the borough.
1. Performs responsible clerical work in various administrative and operational areas by processing, recording, checking, and maintaining records; files and invoices using alphabetical and numerical procedures including data/control coding; furnishes information and prepares reports requiring the selection of data from simple records or statistics.
2. Performs ordinary mathematical computations.
3. Checks records for accuracy of information and for conformity with established policies and procedures.
4. Operates a telephone call directory, multi-line phone, or switchboard.
5. Performs clerical operations in an assigned area, such as the filing of materials and the searching of files for difficult to locate materials.
1. A four-year High School Diploma or its educational equivalent and one year of
satisfactory clerical experience.
Keyboard familiarity with the ability to type at a minimum of 100 key strokes (20 words) per
How To Apply
If you wish to apply for this position, please apply online at employment.nychhc.org.