Sports Agency Social Media Associate Jobs Vacancy in Nebula Talent Group Dorado
Nebula Talent Group Dorado urgently required following position for Sports Agency Social Media Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sports Agency Social Media Associate Jobs Vacancy in Nebula Talent Group Dorado Jobs Details:
Nebula Talent Group is searching for a Social Media Associate who wants to break into an agency role in sports & entertainment. This role is currently project and internship based, but has the potential to grow into a full-time position with increased travel opportunities.
Nebula Talent Group is a sports and entertainment agency empowering those with intellectual and physical disabilities through talent management, resource sharing, and brand consulting. Leveraging the the power of relationships, inclusion, community, and brand building, we aim to become the market leader in empowering athletes and entertainers with all types of disabilities to create their own future in sports and entertainment.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and creative storyteller that understands social media and podcasting platforms inside and out. The ideal applicant is someone who has a disability, or is close to someone with a disability. The applicant also takes pride in their work, represents themselves with professionalism, and wants to break into the competitive sports and entertainment industry. The Social Media Associate leads the execution of Nebula Talent Group’s and our clients’ social media strategies through daily curation, content posting, and engaging with community members and online partners through sharing, liking and commenting on posts.
We're looking for someone who loves writing, curating social media content, measuring social media analytics for the purpose of building and growing engagement, and understands the landscape and sensitivity of disability in daily life. You should have a demonstrable interest in digital media and have an excitement to build online communities around powerful athletes and entertainers, compelling issues, and great products. In your cover letter, please indicate your favorite color to confirm you have read all of the description.
We deliver a quality service that requires we work as a mindful collective, with each contributor adding to the quality and integrity of our final projects.
1- Sean Reyngoudt is a kitesurfer and wakeboarder in Dorado, Puerto Rico that competes in competitions around the world. Sean is also an amputee below the knee, and shares an inspirational story about overcoming the odds and empowering others by being on the water doing what he loves. The project entails conducting engaging with his followers on social media and working with the team to grow and execute social media campaigns to increase his following.
2- Nebula Talent Group is a new startup agency, and is looking to establish itself in the large scale sports & entertainment industry. Working alongside the Founder and the Social Media Manager, the Social Media Associate will work daily to ensure that quality content is shared and maintained on the Nebula social media platforms.
SOCIAL MEDIA ASSOCIATE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Managing Sean's social media accounts and growing our audiences
- Leading content curation: curating engaging, relevant and goal-driven content for social platforms and website blogs/newsletters
- Social media community management
- Implementing content calendar plan and strategy
- Ensuring content calendar deadlines are met
- Driving social media growth and engagement
- Tracking growth and engagement, and reporting on social media analytics
- Engaging with online influencers
- Staying informed and educated on the latest social media trends, rules and tools
- Pursuing or graduated with a digital media, marketing, sports management, or related degree in Puerto Rico
- Prior experience working with managing social media accounts
- Strong communication skills; clear internal communicators
- Strong written communication skills, with excellent grammar and spelling
- Professional experience with social networking channels, including: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Youtube, Reddit
- Flexible; possessing the ability to wear different "hats" and to meet tight deadlines, often times on short notice
- Experience in and/or passion for video production and storytelling
- Efficient writing and editing
- Knowledge of surfing terminology and the sport of kitseurfing
- Graphic Design skills
- Video & Audio Editing
- Previous experience with Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, and/or other social analytic platforms is a plus
- Social media ad knowledge
To Apply: Please upload your short cover letter, resume and answers to the two prompt questions:
- What does disability mean to you?
- What are your social media handles?
Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Job Types: Internship, Contract
- Social Media: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Dorado, PR 00646 (Required)
- English (Required)