Marketplace Operations Associate Fraud Jobs Vacancy in Poshmark Redwood City
Poshmark Redwood City urgently required following position for Marketplace Operations Associate Fraud. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketplace Operations Associate Fraud Jobs Vacancy in Poshmark Redwood City Jobs Details:
Do you love justice and making this world a better place? If you have a passion for investigating and fighting cyber fraud, we want to talk to you! We are looking for that unique individual who loves problem-solving, analyzing people and situations, "getting things done" and the fast-paced environment of a rapidly growing technology start-up.
Poshmark is the largest community marketplace for fashion where anyone can buy, sell and share their personal style. With millions of shoppers and over a million sellers, Poshmark brings together a vibrant community everyday to express themselves and share their love of fashion.
Poshmark is looking for a Fraud Associate who will focus on fraud detection and solve any fraud-related issues. This person will help evolve our processes and assist in developing scalable solutions to fraud prevention, trends, and activities. The Fraud Associate will play a critical role in making sure that our marketplace is efficient, healthy, and clean. This is an entry-level position
- Effectively review and investigate purchases to identify fraudulent behaviors
- Investigate and track suspicious activities on the platform
- Evaluate, research, and respond to chargeback claims
- Provide stellar assistance to our users regarding fraudulent charges and activities
- Collaborate closely with the Payments team to detect suspicious/fraudulent activity
- Some holiday work required
- B.A. or B.S. required, new graduates are welcome
- 0-1 year of operational, customer support or other applicable experience
- Great attention to detail and highly organized
- Comfortable with numbers
- Passionate about community and helping our users
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Endless patience and contagious positive energy
- Inherently curious
- Confidence to work with upper management
- Collaborative personality
- Experienced with using Microsoft Excel
Founded in 2011, Poshmark is the largest social marketplace for fashion where anyone can buy, sell and share their style with others. Poshmark's mission is to make shopping simple and fun by connecting people around a shared love of fashion, while empowering entrepreneurs to become the next generation of retailers. Recognized as the go-to shopping destination for millennials, Poshmark's community of over two million Seller Stylists help shoppers discover the perfect look from over 25 million items and 5,000 brands. The company is backed by the world's leading venture capital institutions including Mayfield, Menlo Ventures, GGV Capital, Inventus Capital, SoftTech VC, Union Grove Venture Partners, Shea Ventures and AngelList. For more information, please visit www.poshmark.com ( http://www.poshmark.com/ ), or find us on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and Snapchat.
Here's what we'll set you up with:
- A team that is invested in your career growth and training
- Competitive salary and equity, based on experience
- Company sponsored health, dental and vision plans
- A 13" MacBook Air and smartphone reimbursement
- Work alongside world-class talent
- Flexible Vacation / Paid Time Off Policy
- Parental Leave
- Healthy and exciting lunches and snacks offered daily
- Personal Style Encouraged (or not, whatever you're in to)
- Fun company happy hours, parties, and offsite events