Procurement Operations Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Amazon Com Jacksonville
Amazon Com Jacksonville urgently required following position for Procurement Operations Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Procurement Operations Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Amazon Com Jacksonville Jobs Details:
As a Procurement Operations Analyst for the Amazon Fulfillment Center (FC) team, you will own the site’s procurement operation responsibilities, including forecasting, inventory management, purchase order creation, management and monitoring. You will also lead supplier management KPI and metrics reporting, and develop and work with stakeholders to find and understand deviation and improvement areas. You will provide procurement leadership for the location(s) and alignment with building leadership team to drive efficiencies and improvements in the building.
- Align with the Procurement Operations Manager to provide procurement operations for the building, including: forecasting of non-inventory products, inventory management, non-inventory flow and space models, cycle counts, supplier management, procurement transaction and expediting support,
- Manage non-inventory receiving
- Develop deep knowledge of building non inventory items and align with like buildings to drive best practices
- Manage related KPI to measure, control and benchmark procurement processes including creation of recurring metrics reports
- Develop relationship across the building and network
- Align with Internal customers, Finance and Procurement Operations to understand budgetary targets by building to develop an agreed method of measuring and defining savings, value and other category metrics
- Build the category metrics model based on input from the category team to track and monitor performance to the category strategy
- To measure actual vs planned savings and advise team of trends, escalate issues and own action plans
- Manage and maintain supplier scorecards
- Support the procurement operations and category management teams
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Engineering, IT, or related field, OR 2+ years of Amazon experience
- 3+ years’ procurement experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Process and information flow understanding
- Must be highly self-motivated and customer-centric
- Ability to demonstrate problem-solving skills
- Supervisory or management experience
- Supplier/ vendor relationship management
- Experience in Oracle or other financial management software
- Experience with cost accounting and procurement
- Lean / Six-Sigma knowledge
- Advanced analytical skills
Amazon offers competitive packages including comprehensive health care, 401(k), restricted stock units, growth potential and a challenging and exciting work environment.
(Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Women/ Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation)