Noc Technical Lead Jobs Vacancy in Quest Technology Management
Quest Technology Management urgently required following position for Noc Technical Lead. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Noc Technical Lead Jobs Vacancy in Quest Technology Management Jobs Details:
The Technical Lead is a problem solver and is responsible for the execution and service delivery of the company Global Network Operations Center (NOC). This role has the ultimate responsibility of assuring ticket queues and escalation requests are remediated in an efficient and timely manner, working with internal & external resources to remediate issues effectively. The NOC Technical Lead aligns people, process and technology, as a result, is a key role that contributes heavily towards the success of the NOC.
The Network Operations Center (NOC) Technical Lead provides direction to company technical resources to deliver excellent technical support in a timely manner. The NOC Lead has frequent contact with clients, subordinates, peers, and 3rd party vendors.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Manages ticketing queue, monitors incidents, urgency levels and reviews aging tickets.
- Handles client escalation requests by working with internal & external resources to remediate issues effectively.
- Drives daily ticket SLA, ticket assignment, and daily operational metrics.
- Act as a technical expert, providing direction on process and operations.
- Coaches company resources to ensure compliance with organization’s command media.
- Supports critical incident triage, resolution and post mortem reviews.
- Performs call, email and ticket queue monitoring for quality assurance.
- Collaborates effectively with company management to accomplish assigned objectives and goals.
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures.
- Leads by example and exceeds requirements for policies including attendance and dress codes.
- Other duties as assigned
JOB SPECIFICATIONS – Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
- Four or more years in Senior Administration role, NOC and or service delivery management.
- Strong customer service skills, and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Solid understanding of IT Operations experience and industry best practices.
- Possess excellent time management skills.
- Experience with mentoring staff, fostering a team environment, and establishing policies.
- Ability to train employees to enhance their performance, development, and productivity.
- Ability to create daily, weekly, monthly, and/or quarterly performance reports.
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent issues under high-pressure situations with accuracy.
- Ability to work closely with peers and operations and engineering teams.
- Ability to function in a 24/7 operational environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule on weekdays and weekends as required.
- Local travel may be required for this position.
Working Conditions / Environment & Physical Demands:
- Required to work in an office environment with moderate noise and moderate temperatures.
- Incumbent may be asked to perform other duties as required.
- Sit for long periods of time.
- Position may require Travel to customer and Quest locations.