Digital And Social Media Manager Jobs Vacancy in Lungevity Foundation Bethesda
Lungevity Foundation Bethesda urgently required following position for Digital And Social Media Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Digital And Social Media Manager Jobs Vacancy in Lungevity Foundation Bethesda Jobs Details:
LUNGevity Foundation is seeking a digital and social media manager looking for a growth opportunity in a fast-paced leading national non-profit organization located in Bethesda, Maryland. This position will manage Foundation social media platforms (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, others) and digital marketing efforts of the Foundation to raise brand awareness, audience growth and constituent engagement. The Digital and Social Media Manger will develop an integrated digital campaign strategy and implement across organic and paid social media, optimize performance and increase conversion. This role collaborates with management and the marketing team to increase reach and engagement of people affected by lung cancer.
This is a full-time position in the Bethesda, MD office reporting to the Sr. VP, Marketing and Communications.
Social Media Strategy and Management
- Develop audience and content strategies, and lead execution of LUNGevity Foundation’s social media efforts across multiple platforms.
- Create content and post on LUNGevity’s social media channels daily.
- Utilize current and emerging platforms such as Instagram Stories, Facebook Live take-overs and Twitter chats to expand reach and engagement.
- Engage with followers and monitor conversations across social media channels with the guidance of patient support staff, maintaining excellent representation of the Foundation.
- Track, measure and respond to posts, conversations and cultivation of LUNGevity followers and ambassadors.
- Identify and engage with key influencers.
- Utilize analytics platforms to report to management monthly; survey competitive landscape to share insights and trends.
- Engage and activate volunteer Social Media Ambassadors; provide messaging and Tweet Sheets for key events
- Manage and oversee LUNGevity Foundation’s digital marketing efforts including social media advertising and paid promotion across all channels. Set and manage appropriate budgets.
- Utilize analytics platforms to monitor campaign results and report to management.
Digital Assets Development
- Maintain consistent voice and brand across all channels consistent with style guidelines.
- Create and maintain digital asset production schedule, coordinating with the organization's events calendar and with the Support and Survivorship staff who maintain the private Facebook groups.
- Bachelor's degree.
- At least 2 years experience in social media, digital asset and content production, and digital marketing. Strong knowledge of social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat, YouTube, etc.
- Strong analytic skills and expertise with social media analytics and scheduling platforms.
- Demonstrated experience managing social media and content marketing platforms that align to achieving strategic goals and outcomes.
- Experience with best practices, trends and recommendations for social media and digital marketing.
- Strong written and verbal skills. Ability to proof own work.
- Attention to detail, responsible and reliable.
- Familiarity and experience with design tools including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere and common Web design and content management tools.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts