Social Media And Digital Strategist Jobs Vacancy in Aspire Lifestyles Extraordinary Every Time Jersey City
Aspire Lifestyles Extraordinary Every Time Jersey City urgently required following position for Social Media And Digital Strategist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Social Media And Digital Strategist Jobs Vacancy in Aspire Lifestyles Extraordinary Every Time Jersey City Jobs Details:
Aspire Lifestyles- Extraordinary Every Time
This position will be responsible for leading our strategy and execution across digital channels and client channels.
As the Social Media and Digital Strategist, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
You should be able develop and manage digital and social experiences across various channels including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snap, Instagram, Mobile Apps, Web and email.
Ultimately, you should be able to manage and steer both Aspire and our client’s social media and digital presence ensuring positive sentiment, high levels of traffic and customer engagement.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Design and implement and manage digital web and mobile user experience strategy and execution
- Collaborate with content and marketing teams to develop and manage content strategy for digital and social channels
- Collaborate with 3rd party partners and clients to create a rich digital content and social ecosystem for Aspire and our clients.
- Become a strong strategic digital partner to global digital and marketing teams with a client and end customer focus on creating and enabling product and social media constructs that are tailored to local market needs, yet scalable across market boundaries
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news) and work with partners to develop content strategies
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, engineering, product, sales and customer service to ensure messaging and product consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g.Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, digital / mobile solutions, design tools and applications
- The position will be requested at times to deliver ad-hoc projects or requests outside the above scope by the Chief Executive Officer of Aspire Lifestyles.
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Proven work experience as a Social Media and Digital Strategist
- Hands on experience in content management and luxury travel
- Hands on experience in product management or development
- Excellent copy writing skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledgeable in technology, digital / digital marketing platforms
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Passion for digital and social story telling
- Results oriented approach with a “can-do” attitude
- Passion for continuous improvement and innovation
- Demonstration of attitude which generates high level of trust and team work between IT and non-IT colleagues
- Effective communication and interface with sales and clients
- Work well within a matrix organization structure
Required Work Experience/Knowledge:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in managing consumer social channels.
- Excellent business acumen, planning, and goal-setting skills
- Experience developing global digital strategies and deep content development experience
- Maturity, confidence and exceptional leadership, communication and presentation skills - downstream, peer to peer and with clients
- Passion for developing creative and having an editorial point of view
- Professional, tenacious and outgoing demeanor
- Outstanding organizational skills: must be able to multi-task and manage multiple projects and deals
- Strong execution and follow-up skills
- Excellent oral and written English language skills other languages are also highly desirable
- To work from other locations as and when required
- Bachelors Degree
Job Type: Full-time
- Social Media Marketing: 5 years (Preferred)