Project Analyst Jobs Vacancy in American Express Sunrise
American Express Sunrise urgently required following position for Project Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Analyst Jobs Vacancy in American Express Sunrise Jobs Details:
The Global Credit Network (GCN) is responsible for the new accounts, credit, and collections processes at American Express. GCN plays a valuable role for Card Members from the time a new account is opened through providing support to Customers in collections and is vital to the company by applying smart risk controls through profitable spend enablement and the recovery of assets.
The role of integrating strategic business change into the Global Credit Network (GCN) is performed by Global Business Integration (GBI).
As a Project Analyst in GBI you will be able to influence our partners by establishing & leveraging strong working relationships with product owners, production leaders, project partners (Operations, Regulatory Strategy, GSLN, MIS, Legal/Compliance) to ensure that GCN’s operational needs are accounted for and that the execution of initiatives is flawless, with potentially negative impacts minimized and opportunities to realize expected benefits maximized.
- Lead execution of strategic projects for GCN, end to end, across different regions
- Create and maintain Project plans and provide with regular updates on timelines, milestones, risks and performance metrics to key stakeholders to ensure timely completion of projects
- Ensuring that Legal and Regulatory controls are central to everything we do when implementing and executing initiatives throughout the Global Credit Network
- Work on multiple initiatives at a time or as part of a team on larger projects
- Provide strong subject matter expertise on products, policies, procedures, and servicing capabilities
- Crafting ECCO updates (Policy, Procedure, etc)
- Develop powerful and effective communications to all levels
- Reinforcing the GBI brand with all business partners, aligned to our global objectives
- Ability to influence others without direct authority and to challenge the status quo appropriately
- Ability to leverage a strong understanding of the Customer Journey & Credit Specialist servicing experience to provide input into key servicing requirements
- Experience collaborating effectively to drive change within GCN organization
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently, with the ability to work independently and prioritize work effectively
- Strong relationship-building and exceptional verbal and written skills
- Ability to leverage a strong Growth Mindset to adapt to change, learn new skill-sets, and grow within role
- Ability to extract and work with large sets of data to assist in driving business/project decision-making
- Credit subject matter expertise preferred including relevant platforms (WCC, CSP, Triumph, ROP and IDN).
- Strong project management, thought leadership, decision-making skills and the ability to resolve complex problems independently
- Demonstrated proficiency with full suite of Project Management tools – including but not limited to MS PowerPoint, Excel and Project
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 11, 2018, 3:17:17 PM
Associate Connectivity Operations Analyst Location Flexible Jobs Vacancy in Quest Diagnostics Mason. Quest Diagnostics Mason opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Associate Connectivity Operations Analyst Location Flexible position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 05 Dec, 2018. Contract administration, project requirements, project configuration and Tier 3 support. Provides Quanum EHR project requirement guidance and feedback to... ... Continue reading -->
Analyst Jobs Vacancy in City Mountain View Mountain View. City Mountain View Mountain View opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Analyst position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 28 Nov, 2018. Analyst I Analyst II. ANALYST I/II (SOLID WASTE). Analyst I - $83,466 to $98,195 Annually. Analyst I/II on the City’s website here.... ... Continue reading -->
Project Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Dedicated Tech Services Inc Marysville. Dedicated Tech Services Inc Marysville opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Project Coordinator position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 30 Nov, 2018. Managing tasks for multiple project efforts with some oversight from the Project Manager. Project data analysis experience.... ... Continue reading -->
Project Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Dedicated Tech Services Dublin. Dedicated Tech Services Dublin opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Project Coordinator position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 14 Dec, 2018. Managing tasks for multiple project efforts with some oversight from the Project Manager. Project data analysis experience.... ... Continue reading -->
Project Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Vixxo Lombard. Vixxo Lombard opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Project Coordinator position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 12 Dec, 2018. The Project Coordinator works closely with a Program Manager and Program Analyst to ensure the team delivers upon the objectives set for that customer group.... ... Continue reading -->