Business Development Marketing Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Visionary Integration Professionals Folsom
Visionary Integration Professionals Folsom urgently required following position for Business Development Marketing Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Development Marketing Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Visionary Integration Professionals Folsom Jobs Details:
Visionary Integration Professionals (VIP) offers a diverse solution portfolio that allows organizations to better align strategy to execution. Our four core disciplines – Management Consulting, DevOps, Software Quality Management and Organizational Development – provide the visibility, planning, and agility needed to accelerate strategic change. Today, more than hundreds of organizations have made the right business improvements to optimize processes, instill governance, ensure security, build future leaders and capitalize on success. Founded in 1996, VIP has delivered measurable results for commercial, federal and state and local organizations big and small. VIP has offices across the U.S., including its corporate headquarters in Reston, VA. For more information please visit www.trustvip.com.
Join VIP: A strategic approach to accelerate your career!
Are you looking to take the next step in your career? Do you have experience with business development, marketing and proposal support? This may be the opportunity for you! This role will be an integral part of the Business Development team for our Public Sector division. The responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Contribute to the direction, creation and implementation of effective and innovative marketing and advertising plans
- Provide direct support to the BD and Management teams to ensure that all sales support, marketing and promotional campaigns are aligned with achieving corporate goals and performance objectives
- Participate in the analysis of sales performance and generation of reports that focus BD plans and efforts on how to increase market share and develop strategies that will lead to greater conversion of sales opportunities to revenue
- Attend conferences and networking events to support BD and sales activities
- Participate in various BD and management meetings to ensure alignment and active participation in the successful execution of corporate and individual objectives
- Provide marketing, proposal support, business development-related administrative duties
- Assist in management of Salesforce (create campaigns, track lead to opportunity conversion, workflows)
- Work with marketing and sales staff to engage leads and kickstart stalled opportunities
- A minimum of 3 - 5 years of previous experience in the professional service industry
- Experience in the Public Sector is a plus
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Advertising, Marketing, Communications and/or comparable work experience in professional services
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- Must be able to take high-level instruction on assignments and complete tasks on time and accurately
- Experience in planning activities (e.g. trade shows and strategic planning), and leading/supporting multiple ongoing projects (e.g. proposal efforts)
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred however not mandatory, preferably in a business, marketing, communication, technical, or other related field
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job operates in an office setting which incurs moderate noise and aromas consistent with a business office. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This is a largely sedentary role; however, some physical attributes are required, for instance, manual dexterity/typing, read, count and write to accurately complete all documentation, the ability to lift up to 25 lbs. as well as, ability to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.