Shipping Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Quest Global Engineering
Quest Global Engineering urgently required following position for Shipping Clerk. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Shipping Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Quest Global Engineering Jobs Details:
- QuEST is seeking an individual to support our customer’s Shipping team. Some essential functions will include:
- Process shipments in SAP for multiple shipment areas.
- Check finished goods to see what is due to ship.
- Pick units to sales orders.
- Obtain Certificate of Conformance’s signed off.
- Assist material handling on location and anticipate what needs packed next
- Help facilitate dock sweeps at the end of the month
- Facilitate Hot shipments via e-mail and physically locate
Secondary Job Functions:
At QuEST, we often challenge our team members to temporarily work outside the scope of their primary job functions to broaden their skills and help the organization. Some of these roles, tasks, and opportunities include:
- Execution within multiple services
- Project Management: Execution and Support
- Technical Leadership and Technical Reviews
- Personnel Management
- Onboarding and Professional Development: collaborate and mentor QuEST Team Members
- Executing with cross-functional teams
- Quality Management and Continuous Improvement
- 1+ year of relevant experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (e.g. macros, formulas, pivot tables, queries, forms, reports, etc) preferred
Personal Work Attributes
- Self-motivated, disciplined, passionate, and organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great teaming, interpersonal, and networking skills
- Ability to Follow processes and work instructions
Core Value Alignment:
Customer Focus: Strive to exceed our customers’ expectations each and every time
Teamwork: Draw strength from teamwork / collaboration irrespective of geographical, organizational, and cultural boundaries.
Accountability: We shall be quality conscious, process disciplined and strive for continuous improvement.
Change Championship: The speed at which we adapt is critical to our success.
QuEST’s continued success is based on the sustained alignment to the core values. Please be prepared to discuss the alignment of your personal values to these core values.
Physical Requirements & Work Environment:
- Mostly Shop Floor involvement.
- Heavily Regulated Industries with strict adherence to procedures.
- Flexibility to meet business deadlines by staying late or arriving early.
- Typical 8 hour days plus lunch / 40 hour weeks / core (required) hours are 9 AM to 4 PM
- Ability to use personal transportation to visit customer locations.
- Due to the nature of the work, all candidates must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Location: Rockford, IL
Travel: Up to 5%
Compensation Type: Hourly
Position Type: Full-Time