Facilities Manager Jobs Vacancy in Google San Francisco
Google San Francisco urgently required following position for Facilities Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Facilities Manager Jobs Vacancy in Google San Francisco Jobs Details:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of experience with an emphasis on facilities, hospitality, corporate services, event management, property management, or office management.
- Ability to travel 20% of the time to sites within portfolio, as well as for regional meetings, trainings, and summits.
- Experience with mechanical systems (i.e., HVAC, lighting, and BMS systems).
- Experience managing a facilities/operations team.
- Familiarity with film and TV production facilities and the service support processes specific to the business.
- Ability to handle multiple requests, work in a fast-paced environment, and be responsive to customer requests/service issues. Ability to think “outside the box” and bring creative, nonstandard, and innovative solutions to the table.
- Ability to manipulate data and draw business conclusions. Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in the use of common business software programs, and familiarity with Google applications. Excellent communication and presentation skills.
About the jobAt Google, we aim to foster Googley work environments that are collaborative, friendly and fun. The Facilities Management team brings our spaces to life as you oversee the daily operations of our offices. While roles with similar names at other companies can be far more mundane, you're a creative, organized customer service specialist, who takes pride in seeing things run smoothly and efficiently. You go out of your way to make sure that clients are not only satisfied, but singing Google's praises. You're comfortable in a fast-paced environment with the highest standards of excellence. You aren't afraid to have fun with your job, and bring an enthusiasm, dedication and a collaborative spirit to build and maintain office spaces that facilitate some of the world's most cutting edge innovation.
The Real Estate and Workplace Services (REWS) team creates inspiring spaces and innovative services that bring Google’s culture and values to life. We build and maintain all aspects of what keeps our Googley workspaces operating seamlessly across multiple cities and regions globally. We also manage the industry-leading services that help make Google a great place to work - from how we design healthy and collaborative workspaces, create energizing food experiences, provide convenient transportation and fitness options, to delivering inclusive environments where Google and our employees can thrive.
- Play a pivotal role in facility service operations throughout the region, including new office builds and expansions, capacity and space planning, implementation of new processes and procedures.
- Communicate program information and updates to Googlers using various forms of Google tools.
- Support a variety of business functions, including financial, procurement, vendor management, contract management, transportation programs, and general office services. Find innovative ways to streamline and enhance service delivery.
- Ensure best practices are being created by using and testing Google products while also having general oversight of daily operations of office(s) in all areas of workplace services, including reception, security, mail, and ticketing system.
- Collaborate with REWS peers to implement yearly initiatives and programs. Work with leadership teams to communicate upcoming initiatives and managing the change to ensure success.