Program Manager Jobs Vacancy in Metrosys Sunnyvale
Metrosys Sunnyvale urgently required following position for Program Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Program Manager Jobs Vacancy in Metrosys Sunnyvale Jobs Details:
12+ month contract
Program Manager, Global Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging (GDIB)
The ideal candidate is a high performing, collaborative influencer and change agent with proven diversity experience and a project management mindset. To be successful in this role, you will need to be decisive, responsive and navigate ambiguity to make an impact. This role is in Sunnyvale, California. Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Design and execute a strategic innovation partnership strategy with metrics and commitment for our company, with non-profit, traditional and non-traditional organizations.
- Increase our social presence and brand recognition emphasizing our diversity, inclusion and belonging programs, talent and impact in alignment with the GDIB Strategy and Business Goals.
- Tailor methodologies, tools, resources and processes to integrate insights, benchmarks, best approaches and practices.
- Maintain project plans while proactively identifying and addressing risks and opportunities to determine alternative ways to achieve goals.
- Leverage data analytics and insights to develop, implement success criteria and make recommendations for programs/initiatives, processes and polices.
- Minimum 4-7 years working in Diversity & Inclusion and/or Human Resources (e.g. employee relations, HR business partner, learning & development, organization development, change management, and/or recruitment), Marketing or related field experience.
- BA/BS degree in business or public administration, human resources management, organizational behavior or closely related field.
- Proven experience with consulting, strategy development, change and project management, with strong prioritization skills.
- Solution focused with experience in developing and executing diversity programs working with external organizations and consultants focused on diversity and inclusion.
- Work collaboratively with senior management across the organization to drive change, adoption and commitment to GDIB programs and initiatives.
- Proven ability to take charge, take unpopular stands if necessary and face challenging situations
- Strong consulting, and assessment skills for both individuals and organizations.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills for communicating and resolving conflict.
- Strong comprehension skills for understanding needs and concerns and developing and applying solutions.
- Strong organizational, time management, problem-solving, and analytical skills; ability to manage priorities, workflow and deadlines concurrently.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to understand and apply country, federal, state and local changes to existing or new regulations/laws pertaining to human resources and affirmative action.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
MetroSys is an equal opportunity employer. MetroSys does not discriminate in employment on account of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex (including sexual harassment), sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status or unfavorable discharge from military service.