Conference Center Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Booz Allen Hamilton Chantilly
Booz Allen Hamilton Chantilly urgently required following position for Conference Center Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Conference Center Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Booz Allen Hamilton Chantilly Jobs Details:
Schedule, confirm, and exercise meetings and conferences, manage the usage of corporate conference rooms, assist with the verification of visit certifications, configure and reconfigure conference room furniture, maintain visitor and usage logs, and assist with catering requirements. Interact with senior corporate staff and government counterparts, corporate security staff, and the host’s facility management team. Coordinate center maintenance, logistics, and audio-visual and communications support. Provide center usage reporting to senior staff along with overhead expense requisitions, supply requests, and janitorial service rendered.
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft Office in an office environment
- Experience with managing conferences and meetings
- Ability to work as a self-starter who requires minimal supervision to meet corporate goals
- Top Secret clearance
- HS diploma or GED
- Experience with event management scheduling
- Experience with access control procedures and security policies
- Ability to work well with all levels of staff and clientele
- Ability to learn new software, as required
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possession of excellent organizational, customer service, and time management skills
- AA or AS degree in Business, Hospitality Management, Marketing, or a related field or 4-6 years of experience with equivalent work
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Top Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status—to fearlessly drive change.