Document Control Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Control Fremont
Control Fremont urgently required following position for Document Control Clerk. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Document Control Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Control Fremont Jobs Details:
Department: Document Control
Reports to: Director of Operations
The Document Control Clerk, will work closely with all departments especially engineering, program management. This position will perform complex excel spreadsheets with daily updating. Will communicate with departments and customers regarding status updates. Maintain files for reproduction purposes and oversee reproduction of drawings and documents.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must have the ability to effectively communicate with engineers, customers, and program manager regarding status of documents.
- Accurately maintain project files for reproduction purposes and create, organize, and maintain other files for Engineering Department as required.
- Heavy data entry including complex excel spreadsheets requiring constant updating.
- Oversees reproduction of drawings and documents.
- Attend and participate in project team meetings.
- Will perform other duties as assigned.
- Three year’s of experience working in an office environment preferably manufacturing.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret engineering specs, drawings, and standards.
- Must be organized, detailed oriented and have great communication skills.
- Intermediate level Word and Excel is a must. Power Point, Access and File Manager would be a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 to $19.00 /hour
- Document Control: 1 year (Preferred)