Facilities Maintenance Warehouse Full Time Jobs Vacancy in Dilettante Mocha Cafe Tukwila
Dilettante Mocha Cafe Tukwila urgently required following position for Facilities Maintenance Warehouse Full Time. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Facilities Maintenance Warehouse Full Time Jobs Vacancy in Dilettante Mocha Cafe Tukwila Jobs Details:
Dilettante Chocolates is an established gourmet food company located in Tukwila, WA. We are currently seeking an experienced warehouse and facilities maintenance person to assist in the operations of our warehouse which include site visits to our 6 Dilettante Mocha Cafes located in the greater Seattle area. Position requires Early AM and weekend shift availability - full time.
Are you a candidate with a strong mechanical aptitude and interested in expanding your skill set in operations and facilities maintenance? The ideal candidate will have a background in warehouse operations, excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to take ownership of the position with a strong interest in growing their skills and responsibilities as we continue to grow our business.
Skills in the following areas are a plus but not necessary. Training provided
- Espresso machine maintenance. la Marzocco preferred.
- Water filtration systems and basic plumbing
- Restaurant equipment and refrigeration troubleshooting
- Computer hardware troubleshooting and simple network cabling
The main responsibilities of the warehouse and facilities person includes:
- Responding to and follow up with basic maintenance requests and coordinating repairs with service providers as needed.
- Document and inspect equipment as needed
- Warehouse support which could include stocking & pulling inventory
- Small package shipping
- Flexibility and open availability
- Be able to lift 50 pounds on a repetitive basis
- Have a valid driver's license with a good driving record
- No felony convictions within the last 10 years
- No DUI's within the last 5 years
- Fluent in the English language, both verbal and written
- Sea-Tac airport locations require the completion of a security background check
- Full Time
- Competitive plus DOE
- Company Van
- full medical, dental, vision, holidays, PTO.
If you are looking for a position to grow your skills with an opportunity for advancement, please apply with a resume and cover letter highlighting your key skills, experience, and why you would be a good addition to our team.
Job Type: Full-time
- Warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)