Associate Manager Social Marketing Influencer Relations Fenty Jobs Vacancy in Kendo Division Lvmh San Francisco
- Associate Manager Social Marketing Influencer Relations Fenty
- Kendo Division Lvmh
- San Francisco CA
- 19 Jul, 2018 26 days ago
Kendo Division Lvmh San Francisco urgently required following position for Associate Manager Social Marketing Influencer Relations Fenty. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Manager Social Marketing Influencer Relations Fenty Jobs Vacancy in Kendo Division Lvmh San Francisco Jobs Details:
Kendo Holdings, Inc. is a San Francisco-based beauty brand developer and wholesaler owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, the world’s largest luxury group. A play on the words “can do”, Kendo has become the hub of creativity and next generation beauty product development for global Sephora channels and selective retailers outside of Sephora.
Through original development, collaborations and acquisitions the Kendo stable of brands will always be creative, inspiring and innovative. A dynamic engine of speed, expertise and market-savvy, the Kendo team continues to redefine the beauty industry through great product, great storytelling, great retail and direct-to-consumer partnerships. This shows up in everything we do and in what we stand for:
- ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT: We seek creative ways to get things done
- PERSEVERANCE: We are moved by Winston Churchill’s words, ‘never, never, never give up’
- GENEROSITY: The power of giving
- STORYTELLING: Creating authentic stories to inspire
- QUALITY OBSESSION: Our product quality is a reflection of ourselves
- FUN: Work, life, and fun are woven of a single fabric
The Associate Manager, Influencer Relations will lead the development and execution of influencer marketing plans for Fenty Beauty. They will coordinate all aspects of influencer and artistry outreach activities including personalized gifting, event planning, partnerships and networking. The incumbent is outgoing with exceptional interpersonal skills, and has demonstrated success identifying industry trends and building strong relationships. They will be a strong communicator, as they will need to communicate and balance priorities and requests from multiple brands. This dynamic person will have experience in the beauty industry and be well-versed in social marketing. Requires up to 25% travel. Please make sure to include one, public social media account on your application.
- Work alongside Social & Marketing teams to develop and execute influencer marketing plans
- Cultivate meaningful and relevant relationships with key influencers across multiple social platforms
- Manage ongoing gifting efforts for influencers and makeup artists
- Recommend social content marketing plans to be executed in partnership with influencers
- Assist social media team in other areas as needed
- 2-5 years of experience in principles and practices of social media, event planning, and influencer marketing
- College degree or equivalent experience related to Marketing/PR/Events
- Passion for beauty/cosmetics; experience in the industry is a plus
- Organized, detail-oriented and proactive
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple programs in a deadline-intensive environment