Clinical Administrative Support Cas Jobs Vacancy in Carewise Health Inc Louisville
Carewise Health Inc Louisville urgently required following position for Clinical Administrative Support Cas. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Clinical Administrative Support Cas Jobs Vacancy in Carewise Health Inc Louisville Jobs Details:
The Clinical Administrative Support’s (CAS) primary purpose is to provide professional administrative support to a team of health care professionals for multiple clients. As a CAS you will support the team through a variety of tasks ensuring contractual obligations are delivered accurately, with high quality, and in a timely manner.
- Performs initial telephone and facsimile screening
- Provides excellent communication and customer service
- Proficient in critical thinking and problem solving
- Provides appropriate non-clinical issue resolution and escalation of issues when needed
- Ability to multi-task with several initiatives while exceeding performance expectations
Carewise Health provides a generous benefits package including:
Paid Sick Days
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
401K Plan With Company Match
Employee Assistance Program
All benefits are effective on the 29th day of employment with the exception of tuition reimbursement and STD/LTD, which is effective after 90 days of employment.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Carewise Health and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, call 1-800-492-6398 (option 1) to leave a message with your requested accommodation.
EO/AA Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
- Minimum 2 years work experience
- Strong knowledge of medical coding and healthcare terminology a plus
- Typing skills and working knowledge of MS Office applications required.
- Preauthorization experience helpful
- Knowledge of claims processing, diagnosis codes and prior interaction with healthcare providers, billing
protocols, a plus
- Medicare and Medicaid billing experience, a real plus.
Qualified Candidates must comply with the following requirements:
- No felony convictions, drug or weapons violations. No elevated misdemeanor violations or any level of violation involving physical violence.
- Candidates must successfully complete a 7-year pre-employment background check.
- Candidates must submit to pre-employment drug screening.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Positive personality traits, team oriented work ethic, and a great customer service attitude a plus.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORKING CONDITIONS
(Specific statements of physical effort required and description of work environment)
- Works in a well lighted/ventilated office area with some changes of temperature, as well as throughout the premises. Associate will spend majority of the time indoors.
- Prolonged sitting at a computer with some standing and bending intermittently during work hours.
- Is subject to frequent interruptions.
- Ability to move arms, hands, and fingers to type.
- Close vision required for computer monitors.