Summer Internship Software Engineer Wireless Technology Jobs Vacancy in Cablelabs Sunnyvale
- Summer Internship Software Engineer Wireless Technology
- Sunnyvale CA
- 17 Jul, 2018 29 days ago
Cablelabs Sunnyvale urgently required following position for Summer Internship Software Engineer Wireless Technology. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Summer Internship Software Engineer Wireless Technology Jobs Vacancy in Cablelabs Sunnyvale Jobs Details:
The Core Innovation group at CableLabs is looking for a machine learning individual with wireless experience to participate in research and innovation projects at the early stages of conceptualization and validation. The expected output from the work is demonstrations, prototypes, analyses, and reports. The candidate must be self-motivated, innovative, detail-oriented, articulate, and strong in both mathematical modeling and implementation.
Duties and responsibilities
- Implement novel algorithms in the wireless networking domain using machine learning techniques.
- Design simulations and experiments to prove concepts
- Build demonstrators for novel concepts
- Analyze results from experiments and data traces statistically.
- PhD or Master’s research degree in CS, EE or related field
- Expert Linux networking stack programming and operation
- Statistical data analysis (e.g. R, MatLab)
- Hands on experience with wireless networking and machine learning techniques
- PHY/MAC wireless protocol familiarity (e.g. 802.11, LTE)
- Strong programming skills in at least one procedural language (e.g C/C++, Python)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as an analytical approach to problem solving
- Signal processing
- Machine Learning/AI
- Router FW development (OpenWRT/LEDE)
- SDN Programming
- Economic models applied to network engineering
- IoT networking
- Lead author in top-tier networking and systems conference papers
- Network Security
- DOCSIS and HFC network familiarity
- Mobile app development (Android, iOS)
- Linux kernel development
CableLabs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.