Healthcare Project Manager Optumlabs Jobs Vacancy in Unitedhealth Group Eden Prairie
Unitedhealth Group Eden Prairie urgently required following position for Healthcare Project Manager Optumlabs. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Healthcare Project Manager Optumlabs Jobs Vacancy in Unitedhealth Group Eden Prairie Jobs Details:
- Partner Relationship Management
- Day to day relationship management of OptumLabs partners
- Review pertinent data and facts to identify and solve issues as well as mitigate risks for partners
- Coordinate priorities, goals, commitments, and expectations across the partner and internal cross-functional teams
- Execute legal and operational processes in support of partner activities
- Serve as a liaison for working with partners from onboarding through project completion Assist in development of educational materials for OptumLabs partners
- Project Management Support
- Manage and support internal cross-functional OptumLabs projects
- Responsible for multiple projects simultaneously
- Develop project plans to include project duration and methods for executing on OptumLabs initiatives
- Operational Improvement
- Support and facilitate key aspects of business and operational planning
- Act as an agent for change, helping team members get comfortable with new approaches for completing projects
- Improve processes to optimize performance and value over time
- Develop the OptumLabs documentation: process descriptions, FAQs, etc.
- Undergraduate degree
- Health care experience
- 3 + years of project management experience
- Demonstrated experience in managing client relationships
- High level of proficiency with PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience working with virtual teams
- Demonstrated ability to communicate ideas clearly and concisely
- Process improvement experience (e.g., Lean or Six Sigma Green Belt)
- Experience with MS Project
- Excellent time management, organizational, communication and prioritization skills and ability to balance multiple priorities
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world?s large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.